Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
7 High School Football Players Charged in Hazing Case
New Jersey teens face sex-crime charges
- Seven high school students face sex-crime charges amid a hazing investigation that canceled a New Jersey football team's season. Six of the seven students, ranging in age from 15 to 17, were arrested last night in the assaults at regional football power Sayreville War Memorial High School. The seventh...
As School Axes Football Season, Dark Tale Emerges
Sayresville community is rocked by hazing allegations
- Sayreville War Memorial High School's football team has won the state title three times in the last four years, so the New Jersey community was rocked when the Board of Education abruptly canceled the rest of the season on Monday, with Superintendent Richard Labbe citing "incidents of harassment,...
Mom Arrested in Son's Murder 23 Years Later
Michelle Lodzinski accused of killing her 5-year-old boy
- The 23-year-old cold case of the murder of 5-year-old Timothy Wiltsey may finally be solved. His mother, 47-year-old Michelle Lodzinski, was arrested in Florida this week—on what would have been Timothy's 29th birthday—and charged with killing her son, reports the AP . She initially claimed he had escaped...
Popular on Newser
Harry Reid: If Dems Win, Give GOP 'No More Than 3 Weeks'
Murkowski: I've Decided About My Barrett Vote
Reporters Ask McConnell: What's Wrong With Your Health?
Famous Folk Singer Has 'Gone Fishing' for Good
Suspected Culprit Emerges in Mystery 'Havana Syndrome'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.