Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
FDA Cracks Down on Arsenic in Apple Juice
Must meet standards for drinking water
- Warnings of low levels of arsenic in apple juice have parents worried, but the FDA is taking action. Though the agency has insisted the amounts found in the juice aren't hazardous, it will now require that arsenic levels in apple juice be no higher than those allowed in drinking...
Warns of Arsenic in Fruit Juices
It wants FDA to tighten standards
- Apple juice and grape juice have levels of arsenic that could raise kids' risk of cancer, according to an investigation by
. The study of 88 samples of fruit juice bought in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut found that 10% had arsenic levels that exceeded standards set for...
Tot's Drinking Problem Grounds Flight
Thwarted apple juice connoisseur causes emergency landing
- A Delta commuter flight from New York to Greensboro set down in Philadelphia yesterday after a passenger got into a dispute with a flight attendant. The passenger was a 4-year-old, and the dispute concerned how quickly the crew was serving apple juice. The incident, which was originally reported as an...
Popular on Newser
Museum Visitor Realizes Where Long-Lost Painting Is
Trump's Twitter Password Was Pretty Easy to Guess
Fight Over Chris Pratt Gets Very Political
Democrats Use Visual Stunt as Barrett Vote Proceeds
Giuliani on That Borat Scene: 'I Was Tucking In My Shirt'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.