Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6 Users' New Gripe: It's Pulling Out Their Hair
Is it the new #BendGate?
- If users weren't already tearing their hair out over bending iPhones , now the device will do it for them. Apparently some iPhone 6 and 6 Plus owners are frustrated by phones that are pulling out their hair, Business Insider reports. The issue seems to be the tiny space between...
Apple: Only 9 Complaints About Bendy Phones
Company stands by iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus as reports continue
- Apple is standing by the durability of its iPhones after hearing all the online chatter about how the latest models—particularly the iPhone 6 Plus—are prone to bending . The company tells CNBC that out of millions sold so far, it has received only nine complaints, and it maintains that...
Unintended iPhone 6 Feature: It Bends
But it's not clear how widespread problem is
- Like to keep your iPhone in your pocket? Well, you may not want to do so if you just bought a shiny new iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, because the phones can easily get bent. Users are posting pictures and videos of how easily the phones bend in what is...
New iPhones 'Not Groundbreaking, Just Excellent'
But not without their flaws: critics
- Tech experts are applauding the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, noting the bigger screens and improved features. But the critics aren't without their reservations about the new devices, which, they say, aren't exactly revolutionary:
"It's clear that Apple spent the last year tweaking and improving
Popular on Newser
One Emerging Factor May Help Trump's Chances
Teacher Sees Scared Kids in Zoom Class, Calls 911
Trump: People Are Tired of Fauci and 'All These Idiots'
Robert Redford's Son Dead at 58
First-Grade Remote Class Turns Absolutely Horrifying
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.