Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
' Jury Sees Chilling Video
'I just killed, murdered this woman here,' banker says
- A jury in Hong Kong watched chilling video Tuesday of a British banker describing how he tortured and killed an Indonesian woman he met in a bar, saying he repeatedly raped her and "tortured her badly." In the video he shot, Rurik Jutting, who is on trial in...
Banker's Trades Were Being Probed
Ex-girlfriend says Jutting tried to kill himself
- Was Rurik Jutting a white-collar criminal before he was accused of two grisly murders in Hong Kong? The British investment banker was part of a Bank of America Merrill Lynch unit involved in "tax-minimization" trades that were being investigated by prosecutors, regulators, and the bank itself, sources tell the...
Murders' Has a Creepy Auto-Reply
Message from Rurik Jutting's account suggests contacting someone 'not insane'
- Rurik Jutting is out of the office—the former Bank of America employee was arrested in Hong Kong Saturday on suspicion of the "
-style" murders of two women —and his work email auto-reply is pretty creepy. As Bloomberg reports, the auto-reply states that Jutting is out of...
Popular on Newser
Mysterious Monolith Discovered in Utah
GSA Boss Wants Law Changed
Trump: We're Still Fighting
Under Fire From Progressives, Feinstein Makes a Change
Secret NYC Wedding Was Attended by Thousands
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.