Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
One in 500 Trillion:
Triplets All Suffer
May 2, 2017 7:50 PM CDT
One in 500 Trillion: Triplets All Suffer Same Disorder
But Howard brothers of Long Island are doing fine after surgery
- Kaden, Hunter, and Jackson Howard were born newsworthy—the Long Island triplets were conceived without fertility drugs, and Hunter and Jackson are identical while Kaden is fraternal. But not long into their young lives, the happy news took a turn. Their heads became noticeably misshapen. Kaden had a pointy forehead...
13 Babies Had Heads of
Normal Size. Then 11 Didn't
Nov 24, 2016 8:56 AM CST
13 Babies Had Heads of Normal Size. Then 11 Didn't
Researchers find Zika can cause microcephaly well after birth
- Even babies whose heads appear to be of normal size at birth can go on to develop microcephaly, according to new research out of Brazil. Writing in the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report , scientists say that of the 13 babies they tracked who were born without any outward...
Girl With Almost
No Brain Is
Still Alive at 10
Jan 12, 2016 7:27 AM CST
Girl With Almost No Brain Is Still Alive at 10
Most people with hydranencephaly don't live to see their first birthday
- When Alex Simpson was born, she seemed to be a typical baby in many respects—but she would cry for 20 hours a day. For two months, her parents didn't know why. Then, an answer, reports KETV in Omaha, Neb. Alex was diagnosed with a rare congenital disorder called...
Popular on Newser
Verizon Just Got Pricier
Man 'Cooked Alive' After Police Tased Him at a Gas Pump
A 'Sweet Deal' for Ex-Cop in George Floyd Case
US Sues Steve Wynn, Says Casino Mogul Is Agent of China
Trump-Backed Candidates Win in Tuesday Primaries
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.