New features on our site
Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
US Student Killed in Rome May Have Been a Victim Twice
Beau Solomon may have been robbed before an alleged riverside scuffle
- As police piece together what befell Beau Solomon during the few hours he spent alive in Rome, they reportedly now believe the 19-year-old American student may have been robbed before encountering Massimo Galioto along Rome's Tiber River. The 40-year-old homeless man, who was on Tuesday arrested in connection with...
After US Student Found Dead in Rome, an Arrest
Beau Solomon went missing day after he arrived
- A day after the body of a 19-year-old Wisconsin student was found in Italy's Tiber River, an arrest in the case has been made. Massimo Galioto, described as a 40-year-old homeless man, was to be charged with "aggravated murder" and has been "seriously implicated" in Beau Solomon'...
Body Found of US Student Who Went Missing Hours After Arriving in Rome
Family says 'thousands of dollars' charged to credit card of Wisconsin sophomore
- The body of a teenage Wisconsin student who went missing shortly after he arrived for an exchange program was found in the River Tiber Monday, the AP reports. John Cabot University confirmed that the body was that of 19-year-old Beau Solomon, who was last seen by his friends in the...
Popular on Newser
New Trump Accuser: 'I'm Sick of Him Getting Away With This'
Thieves Steal 7 Hot Tubs With Simple Scheme
Banksy Just Suffered a 'Devastating' Loss
Model From 'Blurred Lines' Video Makes Big Accusation
Court Ruling in Pennsylvania Is Good News for Biden
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.