Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Man Furious Someone Painted
Cookie Monster on His Building
in case you missed it
Dec 20, 2020 7:05 AM CST
Man Furious Someone Painted Cookie Monster on His Building
Artist in Peoria, Ill., says he was paid by building owner 'Nate' to create mural; real owner says no
- The monolith isn't the only artistic mystery floating around these days. On Dec. 1, artist Joshua Hawkins proudly thanked the team that helped him paint a huge Cookie Monster mural on the side of a vacant building in Peoria, Ill., which he'd been commissioned to create at the...
Ignore That Cookie Monster
Cat Email From State Dept.
Oct 15, 2018 8:35 AM CDT
Ignore That Cookie Monster Cat Email From State Dept.
US Embassy in Australia blames 'training error' for odd email blast
- The US hasn't had an ambassador to Australia in place for two years, the longest stretch since WWII—which may explain why things are getting low-key chaotic Down Under at the American embassy. The BBC reports that an apology has been issued after a "training error" resulted in...
Monster Is 'National Nuisance'
Oct 15, 2016 11:32 AM CDT
Trouble-Making Cookie Monster Is 'National Nuisance'
Adam Sandler, the man behind the blue mask, has left trail of complaints from coast to coast
- "No one wants to hear the Cookie Monster say he's going to kill their family," says a man who filed a battery report against the
Los Angeles Times
takes a long look at Adam Sandler (not that one), a man currently cavorting around...
Popular on Newser
Boy Dies After 'the Most Exciting Moment of His Life'
Woman Dies After a Fall on Southwest Airlines' Jet Bridge
Dances With Wolves Actor Arrested in Sex Cult Case
Baby Didn't Have Ticket for Flight. His Parents Left Him Behind
Prosecutors: Baldwin Was on His Phone During Gun Training
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.