Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Man Furious Someone Painted
Cookie Monster on His Building
in case you missed it
Dec 20, 2020 7:05 AM CST
Man Furious Someone Painted Cookie Monster on His Building
Artist in Peoria, Ill., says he was paid by building owner 'Nate' to create mural; real owner says no
- The monolith isn't the only artistic mystery floating around these days. On Dec. 1, artist Joshua Hawkins proudly thanked the team that helped him paint a huge Cookie Monster mural on the side of a vacant building in Peoria, Ill., which he'd been commissioned to create at the...
Ignore That Cookie Monster
Cat Email From State Dept.
Oct 15, 2018 8:35 AM CDT
Ignore That Cookie Monster Cat Email From State Dept.
US Embassy in Australia blames 'training error' for odd email blast
- The US hasn't had an ambassador to Australia in place for two years, the longest stretch since WWII—which may explain why things are getting low-key chaotic Down Under at the American embassy. The BBC reports that an apology has been issued after a "training error" resulted in...
Monster Is 'National Nuisance'
Oct 15, 2016 11:32 AM CDT
Trouble-Making Cookie Monster Is 'National Nuisance'
Adam Sandler, the man behind the blue mask, has left trail of complaints from coast to coast
- "No one wants to hear the Cookie Monster say he's going to kill their family," says a man who filed a battery report against the
Los Angeles Times
takes a long look at Adam Sandler (not that one), a man currently cavorting around...
Popular on Newser
Brooke Shields Blasts Barbara Walters for 1980 Interview
Finally, Cause of City's 'Stench of Death' Is Revealed
More Bad News for Chris Cuomo
Before His Execution, Man Confessed to Another Murder
Rittenhouse Rethinks Trip to Kenosha
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.