Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Scientists Plan Anti-Trump
March on Washington
Jan 26, 2017 7:16 AM CST
Scientists Plan Anti-Trump March on Washington
Protest is response to Trump's 'attacks on science'
- Some of the women who marched on Washington on Saturday will be back soon in the name of science. The Scientists' March on Washington started as a Reddit conversation over the weekend and has now grown into a group with tens of thousands of supporters, Live Science reports. The group,...
Pepper-Sprayed in DC
Jan 20, 2017 2:00 AM CST
Anti-Trump Protesters Pepper-Sprayed in DC
Michael Moore leads NYC protest
- The anti-Donald Trump protests kicked off as the inaugural events began Thursday night, with at least one protester arrested after a rally near Trump supporters' "DeploraBall" event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. NBC Washington reports that police used pepper spray as they clashed with protesters, some...
College Students Nationwide
Walk Out to Protest Trump
Nov 17, 2016 12:03 AM CST
College Students Nationwide Walk Out to Protest Trump
They're calling for 'sanctuary campuses'
- College students at campuses around the United States marched and rallied Wednesday, urging administrators to protect students and employees against immigration action under a Donald Trump presidency. Rallying supporters on social media with the hashtag #SanctuaryCampus , organizers said actions were planned at more than 80 schools, including Vermont's Middlebury...
More Than a Third of Arrested
Trump Protesters Didn't Vote
Nov 16, 2016 12:03 AM CST
More Than a Third of Arrested Trump Protesters Didn't Vote
Another 35 weren't registered in state
- Portland, Ore., saw some of the fiercest protests against Donald Trump being elected—but more than a third of those arrested didn't bother to vote against him, according to KGW , which compared a list of 112 people arrested to state voter logs. At least 39 of those arrested were...
Tear-Gassed in Oregon
Nov 12, 2016 5:10 AM CST
Trump Protesters Tear-Gassed in Oregon
Hundreds join NYC 'love rally'
- Police hurled tear gas and flash-bang grenades in response to rowdy protests in Portland, Oregon Friday night, as people around the country once again took to the streets denouncing Donald Trump's presidential election victory, the AP reports. Early Saturday, Portland police tweeted that they were investigating a report of...
Trump Tweets About
Nov 11, 2016 6:40 AM CST
Trump Tweets About 'Unfair' Protests
He blames the media; 'professional protesters'
- Looks like the honeymoon might be over: President-elect Donald Trump complained on Twitter Thursday night about "unfair" protests against him, which continued for a second night. "Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!" he...
Popular on Newser
After Fatally Forgetting His Son in Car, Dad Kills Self
As Testimony Ends, Cheney's Closing Called 'Stunning'
Video: Bison Attacks Family in Yellowstone
Investigators: Face Scratches a Clue to ER Actress's Death
'This Is the Smoking Gun,' Legal Analyst Says
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.