Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Guru is Put
Feb 9, 2020 1:30 PM CST
Self-Help Guru is Put in Medically Induced Coma
Jordan Peterson went to Moscow to treat his drug addiction
- A polarizing self-help guru is trying to recover from a radical health treatment he underwent in Moscow, the CBC reports. Jordan Peterson, a Canadian psychologist, spent eight days in a medically induced coma to battle a lung infection. The intervention followed his admitted dependence on clonazepam—a benzodiazepine tranquilizer often...
Goes to Rehab
Sep 21, 2019 1:45 PM CDT
Self-Help Guru Goes to Rehab
Jordan Peterson says, 'At least life isn't dull'
- A self-help guru who's widely celebrated in some circles—and reviled in others—has gone into rehab, the Daily Dot reports. Jordan Peterson's daughter announced the development Thursday on YouTube and Peterson himself tweeted a link to the video, saying, "At least life isn't dull."...
Mar 6, 2018 9:30 AM CST
Psychologist Jordan Peterson Is Becoming a Phenom
His message to men to 'grow the hell up' is one reason
- Heard of Jordan Peterson? If not, it seems inevitable that will happen soon, given his viral videos and headlines referring to the "Jordan Peterson Moment" and the "Jordan Peterson Phenomenon." Peterson is a 55-year-old psychologist at the University of Toronto whose latest book,
12 Rules for Life
Popular on Newser
New Leads on How Live Ammo May Have Gotten on Rust Set
Chief of Staff: Trump Tested Positive, Didn't Reveal It
Before Oxford High School Shooting, Rumors of Attack
Sheriff: Dad of Oxford Suspect Bought Gun on Black Friday
'I Saw People Dying in Front of Me'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.