Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
After Trump Slams Comedian, She Responds With One-Liner
'I bet you'd be on my side if I had killed a journalist,' writes Michelle Wolf
- President Trump took a potshot at a comedian on Tuesday, so he probably shouldn't be surprised that Michelle Wolf has responded in the form of a one-liner. "I bet you'd be on my side if I had killed a journalist," Wolf tweeted , a reference to Trump'...
Michelle Wolf Isn't Sorry About Her Press Dinner Jokes
'I wouldn't change a single word'
- Michelle Wolf isn't exactly overflowing with contrition amid heavy criticism of her controversial routine at the White House Correspondents' Association annual dinner. "I wouldn't change a single word that I said," the comedian tells NPR in an interview set to air Tuesday. "I'm very...
Trump Slams 'Filthy' Comedian After White House Press Dinner
WHCA chief says remarks were 'not in the spirit of the night'
- Michelle Wolf's scathing monologue at the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner is receiving poor reviews from President Trump and WHCA President Margaret Talev, among many others. Talev tells Politico that Wolf's routine, which included personal remarks about White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who was just...
Things Got a Little Dicey at White House Press Dinner
With Trump absent, comedian Michelle Wolf went after everybody, showed no mercy
- "Good evening, here we are at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner; like a porn star says when she’s about to have sex with Trump, let’s get this over with." Thus began Michelle Wolf's White House Correspondents' Dinner monologue, one that Politico terms "bruising" and...
Popular on Newser
Fistfights Break Out at Bloody Trump Rally
Felicity Huffman Has Paid Full Debt to Society
Mark Meadows Makes Startling COVID Comment
Metal Hunter Makes Quite the Find Outside Church
World's 'Fastest Girl Drummer' Is Gone
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.