Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Amusement Park Evacuated as Fast-Moving Fire Erupts
'It was pretty scary. We saw trucks packing people'
- A fast-moving brush fire erupted near a huge amusement and water park in Southern California on Sunday, sending hundreds of visitors to the exit to escape clouds of smoke and ash before fire officials asked them to stay put while they worked to contain the blaze. Six Flags Magic Mountain...
Girl Collapses, Dies After Riding Six Flags Coaster
Girl lost consciousness after riding the Revolution
- A 10-year-old California girl died on Saturday, a day after losing consciousness while at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Jasmine Martinez rode the Revolution roller coaster, exited the ride, and then collapsed near the ride station Friday afternoon. She was airlifted out of the park and ultimately brought to Cedars-Sinai Medical...
Dozens Dangle for Hours on Six Flags Ride
Fallen tree derails Magic Mountain's Ninja
- Around two dozen riders got more terror than they bargained for yesterday when the Ninja ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain hit a fallen tree branch, derailing the first car and leaving them suspended about 40 feet from the ground. The Los Angeles County fire department says the riders were...
Boo! Where to Go for Halloween
- If you like being scared, this is your time of year. Here are nine of the best sites to visit in the US and Canada in honor of Halloween, according to Reuters:
Six Flags Parks in the US and Canada
Universal Studios, Hollywood
The Haunted Adventure, Toronto
Popular on Newser
Museum Visitor Realizes Where Long-Lost Painting Is
Trump's Twitter Password Was Pretty Easy to Guess
See the Moment Trump Ends 60 Minutes Interview
Democrats Use Visual Stunt as Barrett Vote Proceeds
Amid Bad News on COVID, One Silver Lining
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.