Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Howard Stern Selects His
Presidential Running Mate
Jul 1, 2022 1:48 AM CDT
Howard Stern Selects His Presidential Running Mate
Though it's not clear the radio host is actually running for president
- Howard Stern has chosen his running mate, though it's not yet entirely clear how serious the radio host is about running for president in 2024. If he does run, though, he wants Bradley Cooper by his side, he announced Wednesday on his SiriusXM show. The actor will "bring...
Kevin Hart: Beating of Chappelle
Attacker 'Needed to Happen'
May 6, 2022 11:43 AM CDT
Kevin Hart: Beating of Chappelle Attacker 'Needed to Happen'
Howard Stern, on the other hand, sees hypocrisy in how things were handled
- Video footage showed people punching and kicking the man who rushed Dave Chappelle on stage at the Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday. Photos also showed the suspect with a very clearly broken arm . "It's one of those things that needed to happen, though," Kevin Hart told guest host...
Ben Affleck Does Damage
Control After Garner Comments
Dec 16, 2021 11:00 AM CST
Ben Affleck Does Damage Control After Garner Comments
'I would never want my kids to think I would ever say a bad word about their mom'
Ben Affleck is walking back comments he made about his former marriage to Jennifer Garner. "I would never want my kids to think I would ever say a bad word about their mom," he told Jimmy Kimmel Wednesday night, per
. Among other things Affleck suggested earlier...
Has to Say About
Jun 16, 2020 3:11 AM CDT
Here's What Howard Stern Has to Say About Blackface Sketch
Radio host lampooned Ted Danson in 1993
- The latest blackface sketch to resurface on social media: Howard Stern's 1993 skit in which he dons blackface in order to mock Ted Danson, who had earlier that year donned blackface at Whoopi Goldberg's Friar's Club Roast. As
explains, Danson and Goldberg were dating at...
on New Baby:
I'll Be 'Dad,' My
Ex Will Be 'Papa'
May 13, 2020 7:50 AM CDT
Anderson Cooper on New Baby: I'll Be 'Dad,' My Ex Will Be 'Papa'
CNN host explains to Howard Stern why former BF Benjamin Maisani is helping him raise little Wyatt
- Wyatt Morgan Cooper's most famous dad is Anderson Cooper, but he's got a second one who will help raise him as well. Per Page Six , the CNN anchor dished about his new son Tuesday on Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show, and he told Stern that ex-boyfriend Benjamin...
Coming to Pence's Defense
on Mask Decision: His Wife
Apr 30, 2020 12:07 PM CDT
Coming to Pence's Defense on Mask Decision: His Wife
Karen Pence says VP didn't learn of Mayo policy until after he left, wasn't at risk of infecting anyone
- Mike Pence is taking all kinds of flak for not wearing a mask during a visit to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota this week, but his wife came to his defense on Thursday morning. "As our medical experts have told us, wearing a mask prevents you from spreading disease,...
in case you missed it
Apr 12, 2020 2:30 PM CDT
Tom Brady Has One Issue With Florida Mansion
Boaters can pull right up
- Filed under the category of first-world problems: Tom Brady has a little issue with the waterfront mansion he's renting in Florida from none other than Derek Jeter. It seems privacy isn't what it could be. "When you go out to the backyard, there’s a lot of...
Clinton to Launch Podcast,
With a Surprising Influence
Feb 28, 2020 7:20 AM CST
Clinton to Launch Podcast, With a Surprising Influence
Politico reports former secretary of state was said to have been inspired by Howard Stern
- Hillary Clinton has been profoundly influenced in her life by her mother , her grandkids , and ... Howard Stern? That's the revelation Ryan Lizza makes in his report for Politico that Clinton will in late spring be debuting a podcast in which she'll interview anyone from politicians and world leaders...
Has a Theory on
Dec 3, 2019 6:53 AM CST
Howard Stern Has a Theory on
America's Got Talent
Says Simon Cowell wants 'hotter and younger chicks'
America's Got Talent
judge Howard Stern believes showrunner Simon Cowell is to blame for Gabrielle Union's recent firing . "He has set it up that the men stay, no matter how old they are, no matter how fat they are, no matter how ugly they are, no...
Norm Macdonald Slammed
for Down Syndrome Remark
Sep 13, 2018 4:33 AM CDT
Norm Macdonald Slammed for Down Syndrome Remark
In explaining #MeToo remarks, he suggests people with condition lack empathy
- Norm Macdonald attempted to explain his controversial #MeToo comments in an interview with Howard Stern Wednesday—and managed to make things worse. The comedian landed himself in a fresh controversy after insulting people with Down syndrome in an effort to express empathy for victims of sexual misconduct, Yahoo reports. "...
With Lots of
Oct 24, 2017 10:30 AM CDT
Kid Rock Shoots Down Senate Rumors With Lots of Profanity
'F--- no, I'm not running'
- He hinted at it for months , even causing some Democrats to worry ... but it turns out Kid Rock is not, in fact, running for Senate. Or, to be more specific, "F--- no, I'm not running for Senate," as the rocker put it himself on Howard Stern's...
for the Honor
Jun 12, 2017 3:40 PM CDT
Highest-Paid Celeb Can Thank Vodka for the Honor
Diddy tops 'Forbes' annual list
- The highest-paid celebrity on
2017 list managed to beat out Beyonce for the top spot—and he has vodka to thank for it. Sean "Diddy" Combs tops this year's annual list, having raked in $130 million pre-tax between June 2016 and June 2017. That's partially due...
Howard Stern Fans Worry About
Their 'Hero' as Show Goes Dark
May 12, 2017 8:31 AM CDT
Howard Stern Fans Worry About Their 'Hero' as Show Goes Dark
Rumors run the gamut from a fight with his wife to a sick or dead parent
- Conspiracy theories, buzzing Reddit threads , and an outpouring of concern this week over … Howard Stern taking a day off. Page Six reports that the SiriusXM radio host abruptly dropped off the airwaves this week when he unexpectedly took a "personal day" Wednesday, per the on-air message explaining his...
Howard Stern, IRS Sued
for Broadcasting Conversation
Feb 15, 2017 6:23 AM CST
Howard Stern, IRS Sued for Broadcasting Conversation
Woman says tax talk was heard by 1.2M listeners
- Taxpayers who call the IRS for advice should have a reasonable expectation that their call will not be broadcast on Howard Stern's radio show, according to a lawsuit filed in Massachusetts this week. In the lawsuit, Judith Barrigas says she called the IRS to discuss a private tax matter...
Feb 3, 2017 8:07 AM CST
Howard Stern: Presidency May Unravel Trump
All the hatred will be 'detrimental to his mental health'
- Howard Stern goes back a ways with President Trump, who has been a regular guest on his show for decades. On Thursday, Stern generated headlines for voicing a concern about the man he considers a friend: Becoming president "is something that is gonna be detrimental to his mental health,...
Stern: Trump's 2005 Comments
Not Just 'Locker Room Talk'
Oct 18, 2016 10:37 AM CDT
Stern: Trump's 2005 Comments Not Just 'Locker Room Talk'
But he says he won't re-air Trump's interviews on his show
- Howard Stern has had Donald Trump on his radio show quite a few times, and last week, the
used clips from his appearances between 2002 and 2013 in a disparaging story about Trump. The paper noted that though none of the tapes are as lewd as the 2005...
at 62: 'I've
Changed a Lot'
Jul 27, 2016 11:45 AM CDT
Howard Stern at 62: 'I've Changed a Lot'
'New York Times' takes a new look at radio's not-so-bad boy
- The headline on a lengthy interview with Howard Stern in the
New York Times
floats a big question: "What the Hell Happened to Howard Stern?" The piece, though, is a flattering one, describing how Stern has morphed over the years into perhaps the best celebrity interviewer in the business—...
Says How He's
Apr 18, 2016 2:26 PM CDT
Anderson Cooper Says How He's Voting, Shocks Howard Stern
CNN host gives Howard Stern a surprise
- Anderson Cooper doesn't think he's voting in the 2016 elections—and doesn't think other reporters should either, Mediaite reports. "I don’t think I’m gonna vote," the CNN reporter said Monday on the Howard Stern Show. "I don’t think reporters should vote....
6 Crude Things
Has Said on
Feb 25, 2016 7:53 AM CST
6 Crude Things Donald Trump Has Said on 'Howard Stern'
He appeared on the show some two dozen times
- Donald Trump has appeared on "The Howard Stern Show" some two dozen times since the late '90s. Now, BuzzFeed has listened to hours of those conversations—"not publicly available," it says—and found that the candidate's typical topic du jour was sex. Its big takeaway:...
Headed Back to
Oct 22, 2015 10:20 AM CDT
Simon Cowell Headed Back to Reality TV
He's replacing Howard Stern on 'America's Got Talent'
- You will soon get a chance to once again watch Simon Cowell snarkily judge ordinary people who want to be famous. Cowell is replacing Howard Stern as a judge on this summer's season of
America's Got Talent
reports. Cowell has previously acted as judge on
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Secret Recording of Pope Is Played in Court
Trump Says He Didn't Know White Nationalist He Dined With
Frontier Airlines Has Ditched Telephone Customer Service
He Mountain Biked an Iconic 27-Mile Trail—Uphill
Ukrainians Flee Recaptured City
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.