Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Mar 27, 2023 6:20 PM CDT
Patriots Owner Funds Effort to Battle Antisemitism
Campaign will include ads intended to move people who aren't Jewish
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft faced the camera during a video call, pointing to a small, sky-blue lapel pin on his blazer. The pin is the symbol of a $25 million "Stand Up to Jewish Hate" campaign launched Monday by the 81-year-old billionaire through his Foundation to Combat...
Robert Kraft Has One Last
Request of Tom Brady
Feb 2, 2023 10:05 AM CST
Robert Kraft Has One Last Request of Tom Brady
Patriots owner wants QB to sign a one-day contract and retire as a Patriot
- Might Tom Brady un-retire
? Maybe, but not to take the field once more. New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft suggested Thursday on CNN that Brady sign a one-day contract so he could retire as a Patriot. "Not only do I want it, our fans are clamoring for it,...
Sep 24, 2020 2:21 PM CDT
Good News for Patriots Owner Kraft
Prosecutors give up on massage parlor case after court blocks use of video
- Florida prosecutors dropped a misdemeanor charge against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft on Thursday after courts blocked their use of video that allegedly shows him paying for massage parlor sex. Court records show that the owner and manager of the Orchids of Asia Day Spa are still facing numerous...
Flying Into Boston,
a 'Remarkable Delivery'
Apr 2, 2020 12:51 PM CDT
Flying Into Boston, a 'Remarkable Delivery'
Robert Kraft sent New England Patriots plane to China to pick up 1.2M N95 masks
- Massachusetts just saw its largest one-day spike in coronavirus cases yet: more than 1,000 reports on Wednesday, bringing the state's total to over 7,700, with more than 120 dead, per Politico . With an expected surge of cases expected in the state in mid-April, Gov. Charlie Baker has...
Belichick Responds to
Tom Brady's Departure
Mar 17, 2020 6:57 PM CDT
Belichick Responds to Tom Brady's Departure
Patriots' coach and owner address quarterback's departure
- The only coach and owner Tom Brady has known in his 20-season NFL career praised their departing quarterback on Tuesday. Calling Brady "a special person and the greatest quarterback of all-time," Patriots coach Bill Belichick said: "Tom was not just a player who bought into our program....
Money Away Now
May 5, 2019 9:02 AM CDT
Robert Kraft Can't Give Money Away Now
Nonprofit rejects New England Patriots owner's donation in wake of prostitution scandal
- As the president of a nonprofit that give Haitian kids free education, Patrick Moynihan can't exactly afford to turn down free money. And yet, as the
reports, that's exactly what he did when embattled New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft offered his organization $100,000. "...
Convo With Cop
Apr 27, 2019 8:30 AM CDT
Kraft's Reported Convo With Cop Who Stopped Him: Dolphins
As in Miami team, which prosecutors say 'polite' Kraft mentioned while showing Super Bowl ring
- What do you do when you're pulled over by the cops after leaving a day spa where you allegedly paid for sex? If the latest reports on Robert Kraft are accurate, you talk football and show off your Super Bowl ring. That's according to Florida prosecutors cited by...
Apr 23, 2019 4:44 PM CDT
Kraft Massage Parlor Video's Release Banned —for Now
Judge says it won't be released until case against New England Patriots owner is resolved
- A video that police say shows New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft paying a massage parlor worker for sex should not be publicly released for now because it would ruin his chance for a fair trial, a judge ruled Tuesday. Circuit Judge Leonard Hanser accepted arguments by Kraft's attorneys...
Spa Customers Videotaped
in Kraft Case Sue Authorities
Apr 23, 2019 2:02 AM CDT
Spa Customers Videotaped in Kraft Case Sue Authorities
They say the surveillance was unlawful
- Nearly three dozen men and women have filed a federal class-action lawsuit accusing Florida authorities of unlawfully videotaping them as they received legal massages at a parlor where New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and others allegedly paid for sex. The lawsuit by 31 John and Jane Does alleges that...
Move in Kraft
Apr 17, 2019 2:49 PM CDT
Prosecutors Threaten New Move in Kraft Sex Case
That means releasing footage from a Florida spa
- You may soon be watching video of Robert Kraft engaging in sex acts with alleged prostitutes at a Florida spa—if prosecutors follow through on their plan to release it, the
reports. The Palm Beach County state attorney's office argued Wednesday in court papers that it can'...
Asks for Jury Trial
Mar 26, 2019 3:48 PM CDT
Robert Kraft Asks for Jury Trial
New England Patriots owner reaffirms not guilty plea, waives arraignment
- Looks like Robert Kraft is going to trial. The New England Patriots owner has waived his right to an arraignment and requested a jury trial in his prostitution case, according to court documents filed Tuesday and obtained by CNN . Kraft, 77, pleaded not guilty to two misdemeanor counts of soliciting...
Robert Kraft: 'I Am Truly Sorry'
Mar 23, 2019 3:30 PM CDT
Robert Kraft: 'I Am Truly Sorry'
The New England Patriots owner issues a statement
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is apologizing after being charged in a Florida massage parlor prostitution investigation, the AP reports. "I am truly sorry," Kraft said in a statement Saturday. "I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans...
Won't Go for
Plea Deal: Source
Mar 20, 2019 2:36 PM CDT
Robert Kraft Won't Go for Plea Deal: Source
New England Patriots owner said to be in negotiations with authorities
- It's far from confirmed, but CNN and the
are both out with stories citing a source or sources who say New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft will not accept the plea deal that's been offered to him in a Florida prostitution case. The
Make an Offer
to Patriots Owner
Mar 19, 2019 6:28 PM CDT
Prosecutors Make an Offer to Patriots Owner
Charges in prostitution case could be dropped, but there's a catch
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft could see his charges dropped—as long as he admits that he would have been found guilty, had the case gone to trial. The proposed deferred prosecution agreement also calls for Kraft and a number of other men who have been charged with soliciting...
Pleads Not Guilty
Feb 28, 2019 4:03 PM CST
Patriots Owner Pleads Not Guilty
Robert Kraft requests non-jury trial
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has pleaded not guilty to two counts of misdemeanor solicitation of prostitution in a Florida case, according to court documents released Thursday. Kraft's attorney Jack Goldberger filed the written plea with the Palm Beach County court on Wednesday, the AP reports. Kraft, 77,...
Kraft Allegedly Went to Parlor
Hours Before AFC Game
Feb 25, 2019 3:28 PM CST
Kraft Allegedly Went to Parlor Hours Before AFC Game
The latest on Patriots owner's arrest
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been hit with two counts of soliciting prostitution, NPR reports via the Palm Beach State Attorney's Office. Prosecutors allege he visited a Florida massage parlor for sex acts on the morning of the AFC Championship Game, which he attended in Kansas City...
2nd Billionaire Charged
in Prostitution Ring
Feb 23, 2019 9:00 AM CST
2nd Billionaire Charged in Prostitution Ring
John Childs, 77, caught up in same sting as Patriots owner Robert Kraft
- Not one billionaire, but two have been caught up in the human trafficking sting in Florida. Robert Kraft is the more high-profile name of the two (and the one everyone was buzzing about Friday), but equity firm owner John Childs has also made the list, per TCPalm . Childs, who owns...
Trump Responds to Charges
Against Robert Kraft
Feb 22, 2019 5:15 PM CST
Trump Responds to Charges Against Robert Kraft
'Very sad,' but president notes that his friend has denied the prostitution allegations
- President Trump defended friend Robert Kraft on Friday after news broke that the Patriots owner has been charged with soliciting prostitution . The situation is "very sad" and "I was very surprised to see it," said the president, per the Hill . But Trump also made a point to...
Sting Leads to
for Patriots Owner
Feb 22, 2019 11:54 AM CST
Trafficking Sting Leads to Surprise Warrant for Patriots Owner
Robert Kraft charged with 2 counts of soliciting prostitution in Florida massage parlor
- More than two dozen people have been arrested in Florida, caught up in a human trafficking bust, and among them: New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, NBC News reports. Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr said Friday that Kraft was charged with two misdemeanor counts of soliciting prostitution, and that there'...
How Tom Brady's Trainer
Could Destroy a Sports Dynasty
Jan 5, 2018 8:26 AM CST
How Tom Brady's Trainer Could Destroy a Sports Dynasty
ESPN suggests 'end is near' for Brady, Belichick, and owner Kraft
- With the NFL playoffs about to start, those who love to hate the New England Patriots will love to read a lengthy new ESPN story about trouble at the very top of the organization. The story by Seth Wickersham wonders whether this is "the beginning of the end" for...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Appeals Court Delivers Its Decision to Jussie Smollett
Another of Italy's 'Leaning' Towers May Be in Trouble
Doritos Caters to Gamers With Crunch-Silencing App
One Group of Creatives Has Stellar Mental Health
Cops Warn About New iPhone Feature, Experts Say to Chill
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.