Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Man Who Called Cops Charged in Ga. Killings
7 of 8 dead at trailer park were related to Guy Heinze, 22
- A 22-year-old man was charged today with killing eight people whose deaths he had reported to police in a frantic phone call from his family's Georgia mobile home. Guy Heinze Jr. was arrested on eight counts of first-degree murder in the slayings last weekend near the coastal community of Brunswick....
8th Victim Dies in Trailer Park Massacre
Family member busted, but cops believe shooter still at large
- An eighth victim has died in a massacre in a Georgia trailer park, reports ABC News. Police have arrested a 22-year-old relative of one of the victims who authorities say called in the deaths on Saturday and was found with drugs. But police believe the killer is still on the...
Huckaby Linked to Earlier Kidnapping
- The accused killer of an 8-year-old California girl has been linked to an earlier abduction of a child in the same community, reports the
. A 7-year-old girl was led from her neighborhood in January by a woman driving the same kind of car belonging to Sunday school teacher...
Popular on Newser
Robert Redford's Son Dead at 58
Suspected Culprit Emerges in Mystery 'Havana Syndrome'
Killer Peter Madsen Escapes Prison
USA Today Breaks With Tradition on 2020 Race
Rush Limbaugh Shares News on His Cancer
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.