1 Story

Methadone Stashed in Medicine Bottle Kills Boy, 6

Dad gave dose to son, not realizing DayQuil had been replaced

(Newser) - A 6-year-old Bronx boy has died after ingesting methadone stashed by his mom in a medicine bottle. The boy's father gave him a dose of what he thought was DayQuil to help relieve cold systems. He had no idea his wife had stored her methadone in the bottle, police...

1 Story
Popular on Newser
We use cookies. By Clicking "OK" or any content on this site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed. Read more in our privacy policy.