Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Interpol Issues Highest-Level Alert for Red Bull Heir
There's now a 'red notice' for Vorayuth Yoovidhya regarding charges over 2012 hit-and-run
- Last month, Thai officials warned they might tap into Interpol in their search for Vorayuth Yoovidhya, the Red Bull heir who fled the country in 2017 to avoid charges regarding a hit-and-run that left a Bangkok motorcycle cop dead. They've made good on that promise, per the
Red Bull Heir Faces Charges, If Police Can Find Him
Vorayuth Yoovidhya faces new indictment over 2012 hit-and-run in Thailand
- Red Bull heir Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya isn't free to return to Thailand after all. Two months after charges were dropped against the 38-year-old accused of killing a Bangkok motorcycle cop in a 2012 hit-and-run —a move critics called an example of impunity offered to the wealthy and...
Thailand Resurrects 8-Year-Old Case Against Red Bull Heir
Thai PM orders investigation into fatal 2012 hit-and-run involving Vorayuth 'Boss' Yoovidhya
- Thailand's prime minister responded Wednesday to growing public furor by ordering a probe into the dropping of criminal charges against a Thai heir to the Red Bull energy drink fortune, accused of killing a policeman in a hit-and-run accident eight years ago. The case involving Vorayuth Yoovidhya, whose family...
8 Years After Fatal Crash, Red Bull Heir Is Off the Hook
Vorayuth Yoovidhya killed a Bangkok cop in a 2012 hit-and-run
- Red Bull heir Vorayuth Yoovidhya is now free to return to Thailand, the country he fled after killing a Bangkok motorcycle cop while speeding in his Ferrari nearly a decade ago. Police said Friday that they were dropping the final outstanding charge against the 37-year-old—reckless driving resulting in death—...
Accused Red Bull Heir's Trail Has Gone Cold
Another of the charges against Vorayuth Yoovidhya has effectively expired
- As a hit-and-run charge effectively expires, the whereabouts of an heir to the Red Bull energy-drink empire accused of killing a Bangkok police officer five years ago remain unknown. The fugitive, whose family is worth billions, has apparently found a way to disappear. The AP recently confirmed Vorayuth "Boss"...
Interpol Issues 'Red Notice' for Red Bull Heir
It's an international request for his arrest
- Interpol has issued an international request for the arrest of the billionaire heir to the Red Bull energy drink fortune, stepping up of the hunt for the fugitive Thai playboy wanted in a 2012 hit-and-run incident that left a traffic policeman dead in Bangkok, the AP reports. Thai police spokesman...
Red Bull Heir's Passport to Be Revoked in Hit-and-Run Case
Vorayuth 'Boss' Yoovidhya lived in luxury for years after the accident
- Thai authorities said Thursday they will revoke the passport of a fugitive heir to the Red Bull energy drink fortune who is wanted on deadly hit-and-run charges, the AP reports. Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya flew to Singapore two days before he was due to appear before prosecutors last month, but...
Arrest Warrant Issued for Red Bull Heir
Vorayuth Yoovidhya missed Thursday's deadline to answer a summons
- A Bangkok court on Friday approved an arrest warrant for an heir to the Red Bull energy drink fortune accused of a deadly hit-and-run accident , moving the case forward after almost five years without charges being pressed. Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya is accused of fleeing the scene of a 2012...
Law Might Be Finally Catching Up to Red Bull Heir
5 years after fatal hit-and-run, arrest warrant will be sought
- An heir to the Red Bull fortune failed to show up Thursday to face charges over an alleged hit-and-run that killed a Thai police officer almost five years ago , as Bangkok prosecutors declared they would now seek a warrant for his arrest, the AP reports. Prayuth Petchkhun, a deputy spokesman...
Red Bull Heir Hits Cop With Ferrari, Drags Body
Vorayuth Yoovidhya, 27, taken in for questioning
- A grandson of the creator of the Red Bull energy drink has been arrested for driving a Ferrari that struck a police officer and dragged his dead body down a Bangkok street in an early-morning hit-and-run, police said today. Police took Vorayuth Yoovidhya, 27, in for questioning after tracing oil...
Popular on Newser
Suspected Culprit Emerges in Mystery 'Havana Syndrome'
Robert Redford's Son Dead at 58
USA Today Breaks With Tradition on 2020 Race
Killer Peter Madsen Escapes Prison
Rush Limbaugh Shares News on His Cancer
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.