Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Antonio Brown: Tom Brady
'Can't Do S--- by Himself'
Jan 8, 2022 10:00 AM CST
Antonio Brown: Tom Brady 'Can't Do S--- by Himself'
Former Buccaneer throws some shade at his former quarterback
- Antonio Brown is still getting things off his chest after his dramatic departure from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the middle of a game. On the Full Send Podcast Friday, Brown made clear that his relationship with Tom Brady isn't as tight as previously believed—and that it's...
Antonio Brown: I Didn't Quit,
I Was Fired for Injury
Jan 6, 2022 7:11 AM CST
Antonio Brown: I Didn't Quit, I Was Fired for Injury
Ex-Tampa Bay Buccaneer tells his side of the story after strange exit from Sunday's game
- Bruce Arians, coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, said Sunday he wasn't going to talk further about the bizarre exit of wide receiver Antonio Brown, both from that day's game and apparently from the team overall. "He is no longer a Buc," Arians said at the...
Shirtless, Loses Job
Jan 3, 2022 12:01 AM CST
Antonio Brown Leaves Game Shirtless, Loses Job
Wide receiver is no longer part of Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Antonio Brown was apparently frustrated and angry. So he walked away. From the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And possibly his NFL career. The mercurial wide receiver was kicked off the Buccaneers after a bizarre, shirtless exit from the field before Tom Brady coolly led the Bucs on a 93-yard drive in...
3 NFL Players Suspended for
Misrepresenting Vaccine Status
Dec 3, 2021 1:01 AM CST
3 NFL Players Suspended for Misrepresenting Vaccine Status
Antonio Brown, Mike Edwards, and John Franklin III are out for 3 games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown, his teammate Mike Edwards, and free agent John Franklin III have been suspended by the NFL for violating the football league's COVID-19 protocols. The three players will be ineligible to play for three weeks and won't be paid,
NFL Player Antonio Brown
Surrenders to Police
Jan 24, 2020 12:59 AM CST
NFL Player Antonio Brown Surrenders to Police
Free agent accused of assaulting Florida man
- NFL free agent Antonio Brown turned himself in at a Florida jail on Thursday night following accusations that he and his trainer attacked another man. Brown arrived at Broward County Jail around 10pm, reports TMZ . The wide receiver, wearing turquoise pants and a matching blazer buttoned over a green jacket,...
The 10 Most-Googled
Terms of the Year
Dec 11, 2019 10:20 AM CST
The 10 Most-Googled Terms of the Year
Disney Plus tops the list, and yes, 'Baby Yoda' makes an appearance on a sub-list
- What did Americans want to know about this year? Google is letting us know via its annual list of the most-searched-for terms in the US:
Disney Plus :
Disney's addition to the ever-growing list of streaming services tops the list for 2019.
Cameron Boyce :
The Disney Channel star was found
Dec 6, 2019 5:00 PM CST
Accused NFL Player Would 'Appreciate Another Chance'
Antonio Brown apologizes and hints at playing again
- A month after ripping the NFL and saying his career was over, former star receiver Antonio Brown said he'd like a team to give him another chance. He made the statement in a long Instagram post Friday,
reports, that began with an apology "to my family,...
Player Booted Over Sex Assault
Allegations Goes After NFL
Nov 8, 2019 10:44 AM CST
Player Booted Over Sex Assault Allegations Goes After NFL
Antonio Brown says he'll never play for league again, then says he actually wants to
- After the New England Patriots released Antonio Brown in September amid sexual assault allegations, the wide receiver didn't exactly take it well online, putting up posts (which he mostly took down later) ranting against the NFL. Now, after a brief hiatus from publicly airing his grievances, Brown was back...
Brown Calls It a Career
Sep 22, 2019 11:50 AM CDT
Brown Calls It a Career
The former New England Patriots receiver says he won't return to the NFL
- Looks like Antonio Brown and his agent see things a little differently. The former New England Patriots receiver—who was let go by the team amid sexual abuse allegations—took to Twitter on Sunday to say he was done with the NFL,
reports. "Will not be playing...
for a Job Again,
Sep 20, 2019 4:15 PM CDT
Receiver Looks for a Job Again, After New Allegations
Patriots release Antonio Brown
- Less than two weeks after star wide receiver Antonio Brown joined the New England Patriots, he was cut by his new team. "Thanks for the opportunity," Brown tweeted to the team Friday. "We appreciate the hard work of many people over the past 11 days," the...
for Patriots Receiver
Accused of Sex Assault
Sep 19, 2019 2:40 PM CDT
Fallout Continues for Patriots Receiver Accused of Sex Assault
Antonio Brown dropped by Nike, Xenith
- The sexual assault accusations against Antonio Brown didn't stop the NFL wide receiver from making his debut with the New England Patriots Sunday—but they did apparently cost him his Nike sponsorship. "Antonio Brown is not a Nike athlete," a rep for the company says in an...
Just Got Worse
Sep 11, 2019 6:31 AM CDT
Patriots Receiver's Stormy Month Just Got Worse
Antonio Brown accused of rape just days after leaving Raiders due to another controversy
- Antonio Brown has had a tumultuous month. After a reported verbal to-do at a practice in early September with the Oakland Raiders, Brown asked to be released and then signed with the New England Patriots. Now, a new problem for the 31-year-old wide receiver: a civil lawsuit filed Tuesday in...
Popular on Newser
Kelsey Grammer Interview Abruptly Ends After Trump Question
A 'Shocking' Find on Trading Ahead of Hamas' Oct. 7 Attack
Fetterman Forks Over $343.20 for a Santos Troll Video
Canadian Entrepreneur, Philanthropist Found Dead With His Partner
Mackenzie Phillips: I Forgave Dad for Me, Not Him
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.