What did Americans want to know about this year? Google is letting us know via its annual list of the most-searched-for terms in the US:
- Disney Plus: Disney's addition to the ever-growing list of streaming services tops the list for 2019.
- Cameron Boyce: The Disney Channel star was found dead in his California home in July; the 20-year-old had epilepsy and died of a seizure.
- Nipsey Hussle: The influential rapper was shot and killed March 31 in front of a store he owned.
- Hurricane Dorian: The hurricane devastated the Bahamas, killing at least 60, before hitting the US and Canada in September.
- Antonio Brown: The former NFL player was accused of sexual misconduct, including rape, by two women, leading to his release from the New England Patriots—the third team to release him this year.