Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Walter Wallace Jr.
Bodycam Footage Out in Police Shooting of Philly Black Man
Cops who shot Walter Wallace Jr. weren't equipped with Tasers
- Police officers fired 14 shots, killing Walter Wallace Jr. , just 41 seconds after arriving at his family's West Philadelphia home last week. Wallace's pregnant wife repeatedly shouted that Wallace—who was walking toward the officers with a knife—was "mental," according to bodycam footage released Wednesday,...
For 2nd Night, Unrest Grips Philly Over Black Man's Killing
Clashes erupt between cops, demonstrators over death of Walter Wallace Jr.
- Philadelphia protested for a second night Tuesday after the fatal police shooting of a Black man the day prior. The
reports that police asked residents of certain neighborhoods to remain inside after clashes between protesters and police, looting, and violence including debris thrown by protesters and pepper spray and...
Philly Erupts in Protest After Fatal Police Shooting of Black Man
Cops say Walter Wallace Jr., 27, wouldn't drop knife when ordered to
- A police vehicle was set on fire, businesses were looted, and at least a dozen cops were hurt Monday night in Philadelphia after a 27-year-old Black man died during a police shooting earlier in the day. The
and the AP report that Walter Wallace Jr. was shot dead...
Popular on Newser
Ken Jennings Blasted for Tweet He Chose Not to Delete
DOJ to Allow for Federal Execution by Firing Squad
Zooming From the Bathroom, in Hindsight, Was a Mistake
Macy's Takes Heat Over 'Diverse Dance Group'
Doctor Has 'Chilling' Warning in Viral COVID Video
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.