Levi Johnston's sister posed nude for September's Playboy, but because people read it for the articles, we have to listen to her babble on about her tenuous connection to the Palins of Wasilla. The New York Post has tidbits from the interview:
- On Sarah Palin as president: "I think she'd have had a mental breakdown. As governor she quit on us. What does that say about her?" Also, "I would say 70%" of Wasillans "can't stand" the ex-governor...
- Despite that: "It's hard to get a job in this town because of the Palins. People say, 'Oh, Mercede Johnston, I don't know if people are going to come in if she works here.' "
- Bristol's sweet text to Levi about impending daddydom: "Ever since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I prayed to God you weren't the father."
- Yet somehow: "Bristol's pregnancy wasn't an accident. She and Levi planned it. They were trying to conceive for months."
- On older brother Track Palin: "He did OxyContin and mostly cocaine. He didn't choose to go into the Army; he went there because his mom made him, to get him out of the way so when she was at the convention they wouldn't know he does drugs and would think he was a patriot." Maybe he was getting it from someone dear to Mercede?
(Read more Mercede Johnston