The Center for Science in the Public Interest has released its annual list of calorie bombs available at chain restaurants. Among the winners of the "Xtreme Eating Awards":
- Cheesecake Factory's Pasta Carbonara with Chicken: 2,500 calories and 85 grams of saturated fat.
- Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger: 920 calories and 30 grams of saturated fat. Want fries with that? A large order has 1,500 calories.
- Bob Evans' Cinnamon Cream Stacked and Stuffed Hotcakes: 1,380 calories and 34 grams of fat.
- California Pizza Kitchen Tostada Pizza with Grilled Steak: 1,680 calories, 32 grams of saturated fat. Not to mention 3,300 milligrams of sodium.
- PF Chang's Double Pan-Fried Noodles Combo: 1,820 calories.
For more, click here
(Read more calories