Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
'This Was Scary,' Cavuto Says
About Second COVID Illness
Feb 21, 2022 5:25 PM CST
'This Was Scary,' Cavuto Says About Second COVID Illness
Fox host returns to show, telling viewers he was in intensive care
- Neil Cavuto's six-week absence from his Fox Business Network show hadn't been explained to viewers. "I did get COVID again," he said on Monday's
Cavuto Coast to Coast
, Deadline reports. He'd tested positive last fall, but this time, he said he was dealing with...
of Fox News:
'I'm Begging You'
to Get Vaccine
Oct 25, 2021 8:14 AM CDT
Neil Cavuto of Fox News: 'I'm Begging You' to Get Vaccine
Immunocompromised anchor says his own case illustrates the importance
- Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto pleaded with the network's viewers on Sunday to get vaccinated. “Take the political speaking points and toss them for now,” the 63-year-old said on Fox's
show, per the
. “I’m begging you—toss them and think of...
Fox Cuts Away From
Nov 9, 2020 7:20 PM CST
Fox Cuts Away From McEnany's Accusations
Network's relationship with the president shows signs of strain
- As Donald Trump has risen to president, and throughout his term, Fox News has provided a largely unconditional forum, airing his point of view at press conferences and rallies no matter what was being said. Not Monday. The network cut away from a press conference, the Hill reports, in which...
Fox Host on Trump's Drug:
'This Will Kill You'
May 18, 2020 7:54 PM CDT
Fox Host on Trump's Drug: 'This Will Kill You'
Critics including Neil Cavuto don't like the example president is setting by taking hydroxychloroquine
- President Trump's revelation Monday that he's taking hydroxychloroquine to ward off the coronavirus drew sharp criticism from experts, politicians, and a Fox News anchor. "If you are in a risky population and you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus—or, in...
Trump Has Been
He Won't Like
Aug 30, 2019 12:02 PM CDT
Trump Has Been Slamming Fox. He Won't Like This Rebuttal
Neil Cavuto delivers a lengthy rebuke to president
- Things have gotten testy between President Trump and his favorite network, Fox News. Now, after Trump complained to his supporters that "Fox isn't working for us anymore!" network host Neil Cavuto has responded with a four-minute critique of the president. (You can watch it here .) “...
Trump's Mexico Assertion
Is Getting Lots of Attention
Jan 11, 2019 10:10 AM CST
Trump's Mexico Assertion Is Getting Lots of Attention
He reiterates on Friday that he never expected a check
- President Trump raised eyebrows on Thursday when he maintained that he had never said Mexico would directly pay for a border wall. "I never meant they're going to write out a check,” Trump said, per the
. "I said they're going to pay for...
Host Dead at 55
Feb 21, 2017 5:03 AM CST
Longtime Fox News Host Dead at 55
Network mourns Brenda Buttner
- Fox News is mourning longtime business correspondent and
Bulls and Bears
host Brenda Buttner, who has died at 55 after a long battle with cancer. Buttner, a Harvard graduate and Rhodes scholar, started her media career at an NBC affiliate and hosted CNBC's
The Money Club
before moving to...
Not a Racial Issue
Sep 27, 2008 4:15 PM CDT
Housing Meltdown Not a Racial Issue
Conservative commentators have chosen the wrong scapegoat
- Some conservative commentators have bypassed greedy Wall Street firms, reckless lenders, and a government asleep at the wheel to blame minorities for the credit crisis, Cynthia Tucker observes in the
This a misguided move for many reasons, she writes. For starters, the affirmative action lending programs they...
Fox Business Network
Oct 15, 2007 3:57 AM CDT
Fox Business Network Debuts
Aims to make biz news less 'Wall Street,' more 'Main Street'
- Fox Business Network officially debuts this morning, launching a challenge to CNBC, the only other all-business network on the air. FBN officials say they're looking to make business news less "Wall Street" and more "Main Street," so they won't be aiming to take hard-core financial types directly...
Fox Business Sets a Date
Jul 12, 2007 2:10 PM CDT
Fox Business Sets a Date
Dow Jones deal uncertainty won't keep upstart network from October launch
- With 30 million potential viewers already lined up, News Corp. will launch its new Fox Business Network on October 15. The cable channel will make its debut whether or not the pending Dow Jones deal is done, the Motley Fool reports, with Neil Cavuto at the helm and the onetime...
Popular on Newser
The 'Iconic' Kirstie Alley Is Dead at 71
What We Know About the Power Station Sabotage in NC
Here's How Things Look Ahead of Georgia's Runoff
You Can Keep Procrastinating on That Real ID
Recent Storms Leave Mystery Debris Protruding from Beach
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.