Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 3,140,938+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
PM Says Easter Bunny Is an 'Essential Worker'
But he might not make it to every home this year, she tells children
- New Zealand's prime minister has reassured worried children that the country's coronavirus lockdown will not apply to the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. She said Monday that they have joined workers like health care personnel on the list of "essential workers," the
Ohio Woman Allegedly Came On to Easter Bunny
54-year-old made lewd comments, was arrested for drunkenness: cops
- Beware of furry fanatics if you plan to dress up this Easter. Ohio police say a 54-year-old woman got a hare, er, hair too excited about meeting the Easter Bunny at a Mansfield park on Saturday. While posing for a photograph, Ladonna Hughett made several lewd comments to the costume...
Charge Reduced for Mall Easter Bunny Who Fought Toddler's Dad
Lawyers say they hope to vindicate 'the bunny'
- A New Jersey mall Easter bunny who got into a scuffle with a father last month has had a criminal charge against him downgraded, the AP reports. According to NJ.com , authorities say Juan Jimenez-Guerrero attacked Kassim Charles, who had been playing the role of the Easter bunny, when his...
Video Catches Easter Bunny in Brawl at NJ Mall
Man says he was attacked by angry parent
- The Easter Bunny isn't always a happy-go-lucky bearer of chocolate. Around 7pm on Sunday, for example, he found himself at the center of a brawl at the Newport Centre shopping mall in Jersey City, reports the
New York Daily News
. Police say the incident began when a girl fell...
Easter Bunny Gets Pulled Over
Gets off with a warning after motorcycling without helmet
- He must have been in a rush to hide some eggs. The Easter Bunny was pulled over on Saturday for riding his red motorcycle without a helmet near San Diego, the
Los Angeles Times
reports. The bunny told a California Highway Patrol officer that he was en route to a...
Where Did the Easter Bunny Come From?
Thank the Germans—maybe
- Take a break from the Cadbury Cream Eggs and study up on a little Easter trivia. Namely: Why is there an Easter Bunny? And why does said bunny hide eggs? The
San Jose Mercury News
takes a look at the furry creature's fuzzy origins. Some say he hopped on...
Popular on Newser
Postal Delivery Trucks Are Bursting Into Flames
Michael Cohen Is Back in Prison
Cohen 'Had Rug Pulled Out From Under Him' in Prison Stunner
WHO Revises Position on How Virus Spreads
NFL: There'll be No More of This
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.