Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Jim Gaffigan Explains His Political Rant
Comedian who usually skips politics says it was 'liberating' to unload on Trump
- For fans of a comedian who is known to work clean and avoid politics, the rant from Jim Gaffigan came out of nowhere last week. Gaffigan unloaded on President Trump on Thursday on Twitter, complete with expletives. "I don't give a f--- if anyone thinks this is virtue...
Nikki Haley Riffs on Trump, NYC Mayor at Charity Dinner
She also says political opponents shouldn't be deemed 'evil'
- If anyone was looking for hints as to why Nikki Haley is leaving her UN ambassador post , they wouldn't have found it during her appearance at the annual Al Smith charity dinner Thursday night. What Haley did bring to the roast were plenty of jokes about herself and President...
Jim Gaffigan Sued After Daughter's Soccer Ball Hits Guy
They were filming a commercial at the time
- A Queens man working on a TV commercial shoot with Jim Gaffigan in 2016 says he was left unable to work after the comedian's daughter hit him in the head with a soccer ball. James Kent is now suing Gaffigan and others involved in the shoot for unspecified damages,...
Popular on Newser
One Emerging Factor May Help Trump's Chances
Trump: People Are Tired of Fauci and 'All These Idiots'
Robert Redford's Son Dead at 58
Teacher Sees Scared Kids in Zoom Class, Calls 911
Rush Limbaugh Shares News on His Cancer
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.