If you're hurrying to catch a plane, you might sign that hotel bill without a second glance. Avoid unpleasant surprises by looking out for Forbes Traveler's list of hidden fees:
- Resort fee: Some resorts tack on a $10 to $25 fee per day for use of their facilities... even if you never do. Ask before you book.
- Phone fees: Stick with your cell phone to avoid pricey surcharges.
- Technology fee: "Free" in-room Internet may come with an access fee. Try picking up a WiFi signal outside the hotel's business center.
- Towel fee: Watch out for cabana boys who offer you towels then ask your room number. It could cost you $5.
- Safe fee: Some hotels, especially in Las Vegas and Orlando, charge you for having a safe in your room—even if you never use it.
To see the full list, follow the link below. (Read more hidden fees