Being an actor brings with it fame, fortune, and sometimes serious injuries. Huffington Post rounds up 10 of the latter:
- Robert Downey Jr. accidentally broke Halle Berry's arm while filming Gothika. In a scene where he had to restrain her, RDJ just "twisted my arm the wrong way," Berry explained. Fortunately, they remained friends.
- And Ewan MacGregor broke Nicole Kidman's ribs when he dropped her while filming Moulin Rouge. The corset she had to wear in the film made things even worse, she later said.
- Jackie Chan broke his own foot while trying to jump onto a moving hovercraft while filming Rumble in the Bronx, and audience members got to see the accident in the movie's end credits. He continued filming, wearing a sock painted to look like a shoe over his cast.
- While playing Achilles in Troy, Brad Pitt managed to tear his Achilles tendon.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt crashed through a taxi's back window while filming Premium Rush, ending up with a large cut on his arm that required 31 stitches.
Click for the complete list
, including one actor who burned his you-know-what
and an actress who was hurt while performing a strip tease. (Read more Joseph Gordon-Levitt