Sometimes celebrities just don't know when to stop talking. The Huffington Post rounds up more than 300 examples of extreme celebrity TMI. A small sampling:
- Cameron Diaz: Told Dr. Oz her tips for ... how to poop. (She drinks a liter of water every morning, for one thing.) They then compared seven pieces of fake poop, and Diaz said which ones looked the most like her bowel movements.
- Enrique Iglesias: After revealing he sometimes likes to skinny dip, the crooner wouldn't tell where ... "because it would ruin my career. There's not a lot to show off." Later, asked about his worst defect, he said it's "from my waist down ... it is a little curved."
- Robin Thicke: Revealed that wife Paula Patton likes to have sex while listening to his music, and "sometimes she'll even play groupie for me."
- James Franco: Got an S&M cake for his 35th birthday—think icing dildo, icing whip, etc.—and somehow the picture became public.
- Geri Halliwell: A random fan asked Ginger Spice for a birthday tweet, and Halliwell responded, "Happy birthday! Don't tell anyone, i had my 1st worthy orgasm at 30."
- Matthew McConaughey: Says he hasn't worn deodorant in more than two decades. Enough said.
- Nick Cannon: Not only do he and wife Mariah Carey apparently have sex while listening to her music, he also masturbates to it, he once admitted.
- Lamar Odom: Referring to, er, lady parts, he once said he's "into the bald. You got to keep it clean down there. It’s disgusting if you let it go crazy."
- George Clooney: Once said he thinks he had his first orgasm "while climbing a rope when I was six or seven years old. I mean, nothing came out, but all the other elements were there. I remember getting to the top of the rope, hanging off the rope, and going, 'Oh, my God, this feels great!'"
- Megan Fox: She says she's "horrible to live with" because she forgets to flush the toilet, among other things. "Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.'"
Click through for many, many more
. (Read more celebrity