A husband who allegedly went to extremes to spend time with the boys and a Florida couple who couldn't quite make it through the drive-thru factor into this week's craziest crimes:
- Couple Passes Out in Florida McDonald's Drive-Thru Line: A couple was found passed out in the drive-thru at a Florida McDonald's Tuesday night. They ordered food at the drive-thru speaker around 10:30pm but never made it to the window to pick up their order. An employee went to check on them and found the couple asleep. Police woke up the woman, who was "asleep, mouth open, with drool coming down her face." She woke up the man in the driver's seat, and things got a little crazy.
- 911 Operator Accused of Hanging Up on Callers: "Ain't nobody got time for this," a former Houston 911 operator was recorded as saying as she allegedly hung up on a security guard calling to report a street-racing incident. Crenshanda Williams, 43, is being charged with interfering with emergency telephone calls, a misdemeanor, for allegedly hanging up on 911 callers. Houston police say Williams told them the reason why she would hang up.
- Cops: Husband Faked Own Kidnapping to Hang With Pals: In fairness to Rogelio Andaverde, two masked men did force their way into his Texas home and take him away at gunpoint in front of his terrified wife. It's just that police say he staged the whole thing—because he wanted to spend some time with the boys and was evidently afraid to tell his wife. Here's how long he was "held captive."
- Cops: Bullet for 'Zombie' Nearly Kills Sleeping Man: A man in North St. Paul, Minn., woke to the sound of breaking glass early Saturday and soon discovered he was lucky to be alive: Police say a bullet tore through his window and ricocheted near the head of his bed. Officers soon found 24-year-old Ryan Stanislaw walking in the neighborhood with an AR-15, and he told them he fired at someone he thought was a zombie on the road.
- Angry Judge Joins in Courtroom Struggle: Jackson County Circuit Judge John McBain got a little active at his desk job last December, a newly released video shows. After an uncooperative defendant kept questioning the validity of Judge McBain's authority—in the face of escalating jail time—and then started tussling with the court officer trying to take him into custody, the judge was captured on video yelling, "Tase his ass." Then he threw off his robe.
Click to read about more crazy crimes
. (Read more weird crimes