Power: One day you have it, the next you don't. No one likely knows that better than the world's 50 "least powerful" people, described by 24/7 Wall St. as "well-known individuals around the world who have recently experienced a precipitous loss in stature." The top 10:
- Anthony Scaramucci: Where to begin? Try here, here, and here.
- Chris Christie: The former head of Donald Trump's transition team has the lowest approval rating of any governor in New Jersey's history.
- James Comey: The former FBI director lasted not even five months under Trump.
- Mark Fields: The Ford CEO was canned after shares fell almost 40% during his tenure.
- Tiger Woods: Blame his DUI arrest and 899th ranking in men's pro golf.
- Kendall Jenner: Remember that Pepsi commercial?
- Montgomery Moran: After a wave of issues at Chipotle, the co-CEO stepped down last year.
- Tomi Lahren: The conservative media personality was suspended from the Blaze after announcing she was pro-choice.
- Park Geun-hye: The former president of South Korea was impeached and jailed after a corruption scandal involving Samsung.
- Mitch McConnell: As Senate majority leader, McConnell failed to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
Click for the full list
, which also includes Sean Spicer, R. Kelly, and Theresa May. (See last year's ranking here