Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Feb 25, 2021 12:03 AM CST
Reboot Coming to Paramount Plus
Kelsey Grammer to return to iconic role
- Add Paramount+ to the ever-growing list of streaming services you'll just have to subscribe to if you want to relive your younger years. The ViacomCBS streaming service (currently known as CBS All Access, until March 4) is rebooting
, with Kelsey Grammer returning to the role of Dr. Frasier...
Actor Who Played Dad
Is Dead at 77
Feb 5, 2018 5:32 PM CST
Actor Who Played Dad on
Is Dead at 77
RIP, John Mahoney
- John Mahoney, the actor most famous for playing the curmudgeonly father of Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce on
, has died at age 77, reports TMZ . The cause of the death isn't clear, but Mahoney died while in hospice care in Chicago, according to the website. Mahoney had...
Sep 8, 2010 2:02 AM CDT
Spinoff Bared in Grammer Tweets
Rep blames rogue tweeter for revival talk
- Kelsey Grammer—or, at least, whoever updates his Twitter account—has thrilled
fans by suggesting a revival of the popular program is in the works. In a series of posts, "Grammer" said he was seriously considering a spin-off show involving several Crane family members, the
Popular on Newser
Clarence Thomas' Wife the Focus of Critical New Profile
Adventurer's 2nd Attempt to Cross Atlantic Ends in Death
Hate Mail Flooded In After Golfer's Greatest Moment
Food Poisoning Can Cost You Far More Than You Think
Deception or an Oversight? 2 Fans Sue Over Movie Trailer
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.