Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Professor Trying to Unmask
Cheaters Makes Unusual Move
Mar 17, 2022 10:10 AM CDT
Professor Trying to Unmask Cheaters Makes Unusual Move
Chapman University's David Berkovitz is suing his students after finding his exams posted online
- Chapman University professor David Berkovitz instructed students not to use class materials or other resources when they completed a midterm and final exam for his business law class from home during the spring 2021 semester. He also instructed students not to copy any part of the exams. He now says...
'Mike Is a Cheater'
Ends Up on
Nov 18, 2021 1:51 PM CST
'Mike Is a Cheater' Spray-Paint Note Ends Up on Wrong Car
Nedra Brantley doesn't know a Mike, or why someone would vandalize her SUV
- Someone was apparently really upset that Mike cheated on them. So upset, in fact, that they didn't bother to check if the vehicle they vandalized to get back at Mike had any actual connection to Mike. Who's Mike? No one's sure, especially Nedra Brantley, the owner of...
Problem at Texas A&M:
Test Qs Answered Too Quickly
Dec 17, 2020 8:44 AM CST
Problem at Texas A&M: Test Qs Answered Too Quickly
Students suspected of using Chegg tutoring site to get answers to exams
- Students in an online finance class at Texas A&M were starting to close out the semester when they received an email from the director of the Aggie Honor System Office. "I would like to encourage you in the strongest way to reclaim your personal integrity," read the...
Gave Away a Little Too Much
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Sep 5, 2020 7:00 AM CDT
Wedding Story Gave Away a Little Too Much
Nikyta Moreno says Robert Palmer was still married to her when he met Lauren Maillian
- A coveted
New York Times
wedding announcement tells the story of how Robert Palmer, 30, and Lauren Maillian, 35, met at a NYC gym, which they'd both joined to get in shape. "In January 2017 that goal changed for both," the Aug. 7
narrative reads, detailing...
Monopoly's New Request:
Cheat If You Can
Feb 1, 2018 10:29 AM CST
Monopoly's New Request: Cheat If You Can
Hasbro's new edition has special cards with instructions to break the rules
- We've all met a sticky-fingered Monopoly player who loves to be the banker. Indeed, a survey suggests that lots of Monopoly players attempt to cheat while playing the classic Hasbro board game, notes Insider . Now, Monopoly has made a version of the game just for them. Monopoly: Cheater's...
Sells for $44K
Jul 19, 2015 9:44 AM CDT
Huge Inflation: Deflategate Ball Sells for $44K
Little piece of Patriots shame-memorabilia does not come cheaply
- One of the famously underinflated footballs used by Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in their march to this year's Super Bowl victory sold at auction yesterday, and ESPN reports that its value was anything but flat at $43,740. The ball, the only one from the now-infamous...
Ex Arrested After 'My Wife Is
a Cheater' House Explodes
Mar 11, 2015 9:15 AM CDT
Ex Arrested After 'My Wife Is a Cheater' House Explodes
William Lindauer stood unresponsive as house burned: neighbor
- A Colorado house with "My wife is a cheater" scrawled twice on it exploded early yesterday in what was perhaps unsurprisingly deemed to be arson. Possibly even less surprising: who was arrested in connection with the incident. William Eugene Lindauer III, 31, a resident of the home who was...
The Best City for Cheaters Is...
Feb 22, 2012 10:30 AM CST
The Best City for Cheaters Is...
Washington, DC, says Ashley Madison
- Ashley Madison—the website bearing the tagline "Life is Short. Have an Affair"—has released its ranking of the top 10 US cities for cheaters. It drew its conclusions from its own subscriber base, looking at which cities had the most registered users and, based on its population,...
Popular on Newser
Judge Declares Florida Abortion Law Unconstitutional
Supreme Court Puts a Big Case on Next Term's Docket
Suspect in Star Cyclist's Murder Is Caught
Radio Station Abruptly Starts Playing Same Song on a Loop
Mom of Hospital Escapee: 'Terrified for the Community'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.