Good gimmick, or bad? At the Republican debate in New Hampshire, CNN moderator John King occasionally departed from talking policy to ask GOP hopefuls a "this or that?" question.
- To Rick Santorum: "Leno or Conan?" Leno, Santorum decided after a pause, "but I don't watch either."
- To Mitt Romney: "Mild or spicy?" Spicy wings, Romney said, adding that the Bruins were currently leading the Canucks 4-0.
- To Tim Pawlenty: "Pepsi or Coke?" The former Minnesota governor picked Coke.
- To Michele Bachmann: "Elvis or Johnny Cash?" Bachmann said she'd choose both, adding that she has an Elvis Christmas album on her iPod.
- To Ron Paul: "Blackberry or iPhone?" It's a Blackberry for Paul.
- To Newt Gingrich: "American Idol or Dancing With the Stars?" Gingrich picked Idol without hesitation.
- To Herman Cain: "Deep dish or thin crust?" The former Godfather's Pizza CEO went with deep dish.
(Read more John King