Why bother watching any of the Kardashian reality shows when you can get all the entertainment you need from their Twitter streams? We have Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham to thank for the latest drama: Abraham, who apparently forgot that Kourtney Kardashian has a good dozen years on her, tweeted Friday, "Im Shocked Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again, Did she not learn anything from TEEN MOM? Maybe its a fake pregnancy like kims wedding. SAD." How it went down from there, according to the New York Daily News and Jezebel:
- Kourtney: "Why would I have anything to do with Teen Mom? I'm 32 years old! I may look young, honey, but don't get it twisted."
- Farrah: "Guess what! Age and money honestly do not change a person's poor choice. Quit making excuses."
- Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick: "We're not teenagers, ya f--king moron."
- Khloe Kardashian: "I don't even know who this person is?"
- Disick: "I just thought she was some sh-t stain on Twitter, no?"
- Farrah: "4 all who mistunderstood: regards to kourtney K.~I hope she takes her relationship w/her boyfriend more serious 4 their children-takecare."
- Farrah: "Caught wind of these dramatic articles, w/ loser scott disick or some boyfriend of kourtneys, is Sh-t Stain < racist 4 black? Great dad! NOT."
For more Kardashian fun, click to watch Kim throw a hissy fit
when Khloe wakes her up early, or check out Khloe's relationship advice
for Kourtney. (Read more Kourtney Kardashian