Not everyone burns down the office in retaliation over a lost stapler, a la Office Space's Milton, but some pretty strange stuff goes on at work. The weirdest occurrences of 2007, according to CNN:
- Worker eats 32 vending-machine items to win bet with co-workers (and $300 for charity).
- Pepsi worker attacks Coke worker in scuffle over Wal-Mart shelf space.
- Man robs Domino's deliverywoman, then calls to apologize—and ask her out.
- New Hampshire town fires four employees for gossiping.
- Detroit woman sues city over co-worker's overwhelming perfume.
- McDonald's employee arrested for serving too-salty burger.
- Carpenter arrested for working naked; said it kept his clothes cleaner.
- Taco Bell employee pretends to be cop, arrests co-workers and boss.
- Factory worker absconds with 1 million screws.
- Deputy nailed twice for DUI—by her husband.
(Read more US workers