Model Chrissy Teigen gave a little TMI to Cosmopolitan in the June issue, revealing that she and hubby John Legend once had sex on an airplane. "We were on our way to Thailand to see my parents, flying commercial first-class," she says. "We were under a blanket. We weren’t even in one of those pod things. I feel like we should get a trophy for that." If they get a trophy, so should these celebs, all of whom are also members of the Mile-High Club:
- Miranda Kerr isn't giving up nearly as many details, but according to the Huffington Post, she recently told GQ, "Let’s put it this way, I’ve had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together."
- Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro really planned out their sexcapade on a flight to Miami, according to Contact Music: "We worked it out that I would go in first, and Dave would come along after and give a secret knock. Then I let him in and, well, the rest is history," she said. "It was more fun than you would think. It was very adventurous."
- Helps to have your own plane: Contact Music also reveals that John Travolta says he "joined the club" with wife Kelly Preston on his Learjet. "I just shut off the cockpit and let someone else fly, and we had our day," he says.
- It also helps if you can charter your own private jet in order to join the club, which is what Barbra Streisand did with her husband, the Mirror reports.
- Flight attendant Lisa Robertson actually got fired over her bathroom tryst with Ralph Fiennes during a flight to India in 2007, the Daily Telegraph reports.
- Chris Brown had sex while he was flying first-class on a commercial flight over Europe, he revealed last year, according to the International Business Times. "It was like one of them European first classes where you've got the big front, so you can put the cover up so don't nobody see nothing," he explained.
- Even dignified Liam Neeson joined the club, he recently admitted to WENN. But all he'll say is, "I joined the mile high club many years ago. Lufthansa."
- On that same airline, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal reportedly did the deed in a plane bathroom while flying from Germany to LA in 2007, Today reports. "They were together in there for 11 minutes," said a fellow passenger.
If you love celebrity TMI, click here for more
. (Read more Chrissy Teigen