Star Jones' ex, Al Reynolds, used YouTube to make it official—he is not gay, just "kind of soft." His coming-in announcement prompts Radar to list the 10 best moments in defensive heterosexuality.
- Oprah Winfrey on rumors about her and Gayle King: ''Oh, please.''
- Jake Gyllenhaal: "I can honestly say I've never been attracted to a man sexually, but I don't think I'd be afraid of it if it happened."
- SpongeBob SquarePants: ""He's a sponge for crying out loud!" said a spokesman.
- Mel Gibson: "Do I sound like a homosexual? Do I talk like them? Do I move like them? I think not."
- Kordell Stewart: "You'd better not leave your girlfriends around me," he allegedly told teammates, "because I'm out to prove a point!"
To see the complete list, click the link below. (Read more Tom Cruise