The Pulitzer is fine and all, but James Brady Ryan issues a different sort of a honor in Nerve. The five sexiest authors of all time:
- Sylvia Plath: A tragic figure for sure, but still a beauty.
- Jack Kerouac: So he’s a little bit of a cliché at this point; he’s still got that “roguish charm.”
- Zadie Smith: Her novels explore “standards of beauty” in a deep and meaningful way, but let’s simplify: “She’s very pretty.”
- Anais Nin: Let this French writer speak for herself: “I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another.”
- Langston Hughes: A “giant of the Harlem Renaissance” and handsome to boot.
(Read more writers