Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Former Chiefs Coach Admits
DWI in Crash That Injured Girl
Sep 12, 2022 12:24 PM CDT
Former Chiefs Coach Admits DWI in Crash That Injured Girl
Britt Reid could get up to 4 years in prison
- Former Kansas City Chiefs assistant coach Britt Reid pleaded guilty Monday to felony driving while intoxicated resulting in serious physical injury. One of those injured in the 2021 crash was a young girl. Reid, the 37-year-old son of Chiefs coach Andy Reid, had been scheduled to go to trial on...
KC Chiefs to Take Care of
Girl in Britt Reid Crash for Life
Nov 20, 2021 6:30 AM CST
KC Chiefs to Take Care of Girl in Britt Reid Crash for Life
NFL team will offer lifetime medical, financial support for Ariel Young, who was 5 when injured
The little girl seriously injured in a February car crash involving former Kansas City Chiefs assistant coach Britt Reid is now set with a lifetime of support from the NFL team. According to a joint statement from the Chiefs and attorneys for the family of Ariel Young, who was...
Girl in Coma After Crash
Involving Chiefs Coach Wakes
Feb 16, 2021 9:20 AM CST
Girl in Coma After Crash Involving Chiefs Coach Wakes
But Kansas City Chiefs assistant coach may still be out of a job
- A 5-year-old girl who suffered life-threatening injuries in a crash with a Kansas City Chiefs coach earlier this month is out of a coma. Ariel Young awoke Monday, 11 days after Britt Reid struck her family's vehicle on a highway on-ramp near the team practice facility in Kansas City,...
Chiefs Put a Coach
on Leave After Crash
That Hurt Kids
Feb 10, 2021 2:39 AM CST
Chiefs Put a Coach on Leave After Crash That Hurt Kids
Britt Reid is under investigation
- Kansas City Chiefs outside linebackers coach Britt Reid, the son of head coach Andy Reid, has been placed on administrative leave during an investigation into a crash that left two young children injured, one critically, the team announced Tuesday. The team has said Britt Reid was involved in a multi-vehicle...
Reid on Two Sons: 'Still Hope'
Dec 22, 2007 8:56 AM CST
Reid on Two Sons: 'Still Hope'
Eagles coach breaks long silence over family drug addictions
- Eagles coach Andy Reid and his wife have finally spoken publicly about their two sons' drug problems, in a tear-jerking interview to be published next week in
AP reports. The Reids broke their silence as a way to "reach out to those who are going through similar...
Popular on Newser
Soccer Stampede Leaves at Least 125 Dead
After Key Battlefield Loss, a Big Worry Emerges on Putin
A Shocking Death May Reflect a Disturbing Trend
Pro-Russia Parties Trounced
Best TV Shows of All Time
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.