Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 1,681,000+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
Stories 1 - 20 |
New Patriots Kicker Will Cover Controversial Tattoo
Justin Rohrwasser's tattoo has been adopted by a right-wing militia group
- New Patriots kicker Justin Rohrwasser says a tattoo on his arm is not representative of a loosely organized right-wing militia group that has adopted the symbol. Rohrwasser, who played at Rhode Island and Marshall, was taken 159th overall in the fifth round of the draft Saturday. He said in a...
Presley Gerber's News Has Nothing to Do With Coronavirus
Cindy Crawford's son got another face tattoo
- Can't handle any more coronavirus news? Thank Presley Gerber, then, for this headline that instead involves facial tattoos. The 20-year-old son of Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber now has a second one, because his first went over so well . The new face tat is a star with "LA"...
Actor's Tattoo Is Misspelled. Worse: It's His Own Kid's Name
Morse code ink gets the little guy's name wrong
- Getting a tattoo that honors your child is a rather sweet thing to do. Orlando Bloom would like to show you his, for his son Frynn—er, Flynn. The latter is the real name of the 9-year-old, the actor's only child with ex Miranda Kerr, but the former is...
Cindy Crawford's Son Defends His Face Tattoo
'F--- you if you don’t like it,' says Presley Gerber
- Presley Gerber is perfectly happy with his face tattoo, thank you very much. That's the message the 20-year-old son of supermodel Cindy Crawford and liquor mogul Rande Gerber has for haters after he revealed the new ink via two Instagram posts from tattoo artist Jon Boy. Those posts garnered...
In Hong Kong, Another Form of Protest Emerges
Anti-government protesters show their support with tattoos
- Mike Chan's tattoo needle buzzes gently as he draws a design on his customer's thigh—a figure wearing a helmet, goggles, and mask. Dipping his needle into black, red, and yellow ink, Chan hunches over his client's leg as he painstakingly brings to life the image of...
Artist Removes Tattoos From Larry Bird
Former NBA star objected to additions
- Larry Bird was surprised to see his tattoos in a mural painted on the side of a building in Indianapolis. The spider web tattoo on his left shoulder, the dagger on his right cheek, "Hoosier" on his neck—and more—don't exist on the real Larry Bird. So...
Man With Tattooed Eyes Taunts the Police
Ethan Bramble isn't exactly turning himself in
- Yes, Ethan Bramble looks unusual. He also posts unusual messages for Australian police while they seek him on an assault charge, the BBC reports. "Nananana you'll never catch me," the 23-year-old posted on Facebook with a pic of him eating ice cream, per Australia's News Network...
What Karl Lagerfeld Thought About Tattoos, the Middletons
Legendary fashion designer has died
- Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who died Tuesday , was almost as famous for his biting and often controversial quips as he was for his fashion designs. Here are a few of his memorable quotes, per the AP :
"If you come and ask me, 'I want to be
Ariana Grande's Tattoo 'Fix' Not Actually a Fix
'Japanese BBQ finger'? 'Ring seven finger'? 'Seven finger ring'?
- Ariana Grande has now "fixed" her new palm tattoo ... kind of. Much drama ensued when the singer posted a photo of the tattoo, which was supposed to be the Japanese characters for "7 Rings" in honor of her latest single, only to find out a character was missing...
There's One Little Problem With Ariana Grande's Tattoo
It reads ... 'charcoal grill'?
- Ariana Grande got a new tattoo that's supposed to read "7 Rings" in Japanese to honor her latest single. What it actually reads:
. What does that mean? A small barbecue grill, the
New York Post
reports. Japanese fans noticed the error when Grande posted a picture of...
Told to Cover Up, Beauty Queen Turns in Her Crown
Sierra Leyde says tattoos are the new normal
- A beauty queen in the Southern California desert community of Phelan has given up her crown rather than cover up her tattoos, the AP reports. Sierra Leyde didn't have tattoos when she was named Miss Phelan at age 17. But she celebrated her 18th birthday with tattoos of flowers...
'Zombie Boy' Death May Not Have Been a Suicide
Family thinks Rick Genest leaned too far back on a balcony while smoking a cigarette
- His death Wednesday was widely reported to be a suicide , including by Lady Gaga , whose music video "Born This Way" helped make his tattooed face famous. But the family and manager of model Rick Genest, aka "Zombie Boy," are telling everyone to pull back on the conclusion...
Ariana Grande: I Have PTSD From Concert Attack
Her new tattoo honors Manchester
- Ariana Grande says she suffers from PTSD in the aftermath of a bombing that killed 22 people at her concert in Manchester, England, last May. "It's hard to talk about because so many people have suffered such severe, tremendous loss. But, yeah, it's a real thing,"...
Ben Affleck Finally Speaks on His Enormous Back Tattoo
'Garish,' is how he described it on Twitter
- If you've been wondering what's up with what
calls Ben Affleck's "very large, very colorful" back tattoo, well … so has everyone else. His uncontained tat (see a pic here ) of a phoenix ascending out of the ashes has spurred exes Jennifer Garner and...
It Looks Like a Smudge. But Its Significance Is Huge
Mummy tattoos among the oldest ever found, say scientists
- The ancient Egyptian mummy has been a favorite attraction at the British Museum since it was discovered a century ago in Gebelein, but only keen-eyed passers-by would've wondered at the dark smudges on the male's upper arm. Turns out, they were worth noticing. Infrared scans have revealed them...
Actors' Bet Ends With 'Leo Knows All' Tattoo
Photo indicates Tom Hardy actually went through with it
- Let it be said that Tom Hardy is a man of his word. A 2016
profile opened with an anecdote about how he had to add a fresh tattoo to his tattoo-heavy body because of a bet he made and lost with Leonardo DiCaprio. His
He Escaped Capture for Years. Then Facebook Saw His Tattoos
Shigeharu Shirai was arrested Wednesday in Thailand
- A Japanese yakuza boss who's been a fugitive since allegedly committing a 2003 murder was done in by his extensive tattoos. The BBC reports Facebook photos of Shigeharu Shirai, variously reported as being 72 or 74, showed the frail and elderly man doing what frail and elderly men might...
Suspect's Social Security Number Tattooed on Forehead
Houston robbery suspect may not be hard to spot
- If a performance artist did it, people might consider it a bold choice. On a robbery suspect, however, "bold" might not be the word. Police in Houston say 40-year-old Robert Wooten has his Social Security Number tattooed on his forehead, reports KPRC . The "why" is not clear, but...
Actor Now Proud Owner of Hillary Clinton Tattoo
'Thanks for being such a badass'
- Donald Trump may have the presidency, but but does he have prime real estate on the body of a
Saturday Night Live
cast member? ABC News reports
's Pete Davidson revealed a new leg tattoo depicting Hillary Clinton Friday on Instagram . "Wanted to get @hillaryclinton a Christmas gift...
Doctors Vexed by Patient's Highly Unusual Tattoo
'Do Not Resuscitate,' the man's chest read
- “We’ve always joked about this, but holy crap, this man actually did it,” Florida physician Gregory Holt tells the
. Holt and a team of emergency room doctors were preparing to treat a 70-year-old man who was brought into Miami's Jackson Memorial Hospital unconscious, with...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Big Consequences for White Woman Who Called Cops on Black Man
LeBron Posts Photo of Kaepernick: 'Do You Understand NOW?'
Judge Banned After Telling Woman to 'Close Your Legs'
Research Changes Narrative of First Outbreak in US
China Does Something It Hasn't Done on Everest in 60 Years
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.