Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Kanye West 2020
Calls It a Day
Nov 4, 2020 4:23 PM CST
Kanye West Calls It a Day
The rapper says he didn't win the 2020 election
- A 2020 election shocker: Kanye West has admitted defeat after garnering roughly 60,000 votes,
reports. The rapper and designer conceded with a simple tweet: "WELP." That tweet is down now, but he posted another with an image of himself in front of a multi-colored election...
on His Run
Sep 6, 2020 11:40 AM CDT
Kanye Is Spending Big Bucks on His Run for Office
The politically-minded rapper only has $11K in donations
- Kanye West's presidential run is no freebie. The Federal Election Commission says his campaign has spent nearly $6 million so far, mostly for getting on the November ballots. The rapper has loaned his campaign almost $6.8 million, received $11,000 in contributions, and spent $4.4 million on...
The Idea Really
Is to Hurt Biden,
Aug 6, 2020 6:50 PM CDT
The Idea Really Is to Hurt Biden, Kanye Indicates
Rapper won't say whether Republicans are behind his presidential campaign
- There was plenty Kanye West wouldn't reveal—or clarify, even—about his presidential campaign in a text interview Thursday. The rapper wouldn't say whether Republican officials are helping to get his name on the ballot. He didn't answer when asked whether he's being used in this...
Kanye to Kim:
'I Know I Hurt You'
Jul 26, 2020 5:44 AM CDT
Kanye to Kim: 'I Know I Hurt You'
West apologizes amid reports that he was taken to a hospital in Wyoming
- Kanye West is backing down after publicly discussing his and wife Kim Kardashian's debate about whether to abort their first pregnancy. Tweeted West on Saturday, as per
: "I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I...
Kim's Reaction to Kanye's
Rally Story? Not Great
Jul 21, 2020 6:08 AM CDT
Kim's Reaction to Kanye's Rally Story? Not Great
West discussed the couple nearly deciding not to have daughter North West
- Kanye West was apparently not far off when he said wife Kim Kardashian West might divorce him after he talked about her pregnancy with their daughter, North West, at his first campaign rally Sunday night . The rapper revealed that the couple considered aborting the pregnancy, and a source tells
To Stop Abortion,
Kanye Wants to
Give Every New
Jul 20, 2020 4:44 AM CDT
To Stop Abortion, Kanye Wants to Give Every New Parent $1M
Would-be presidential candidate criticizes Harriet Tubman, talks about fatherhood at campaign event
- Kanye West kicked off his presidential campaign in earnest Sunday night, holding his first rally ever . At the South Carolina event, which the AP reports was attended by several hundred people, the rapper discussed, among other things, his problems with Harriet Tubman, his ideas for how to discourage abortions, and...
Kanye Is Holding
a Campaign Event
Jul 19, 2020 7:44 AM CDT
Kanye Is Holding a Campaign Event
In South Carolina, where the deadline for independent candidates is already past
- No stranger to filling arenas, Kanye West is heading to a smaller venue on Sunday for something of a first for him: A campaign event. Yeezy announced that the first rally of his nascent quest to win the Oval Office in November will be held at 5pm in North Charleston,...
You've Got Some Work to Do
Jul 6, 2020 8:47 AM CDT
Candidate Kanye, You've Got Some Work to Do
West says he's running in 2020, but his deadlines are slipping by
- Kanye West declared over the weekend that he was running for president in 2020. But there's a big difference between declaring a run and actually running, and it doesn't appear that West has made much, if any, progress on the staggering logistics involved. Publicity stunt? Devious political maneuver?...
a New Kid in the
Jul 5, 2020 6:44 AM CDT
There's Apparently a New Kid in the 2020 Race
Kanye West announces a presidential run on Twitter
- Kanye West's presidential ambitions appear to have been reborn on the Fourth of July, reports Reuters , with the rapper tweeting thusly : “We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States,...
Kanye West 'Distancing
Himself' From Politics
Oct 31, 2018 5:11 AM CDT
Kanye West 'Distancing Himself' From Politics
'I've been used to spread messages I don’t believe in'
- Kanye West might not be making any more visits to the Oval Office : The rapper, who was heavily criticized by other artists for his bizarre meeting with President Trump earlier this month, is planning to take a step back from politics. "My eyes are now wide open and now...
Kanye 2020? Dems
Look to the Future
Nov 9, 2016 10:23 AM CST
Kanye 2020? Dems Look to the Future
Michelle Obama might change her mind after Trump 'rips up her garden'
- With Hillary Clinton's dream of becoming president crushed and Donald Trump triumphant, this is a dark day for the Democratic Party—but some are already looking ahead to possibilities for 2020. Kanye West announced last year that he was planning a 2020 run and #Kanye2020 was trending on Twitter...
Sep 27, 2015 12:51 PM CDT
Kanye's Presidential Platform? Pro-Sweatshirt
They're 'f---ing important'
- Presumptive 2020 presidential candidate Kanye West has opened his mouth, and words have poured out. " I think sweatshirts are the way of the future," he says, via
, adding that he's "definitely" serious about a run. "And we worked so hard on our development...
Popular on Newser
Illinois Has a New Name for 'Delicious' Invasive Species
Anne Heche 'Not Expected to Survive'
Everyone Is Saying the Same Thing About Merrick Garland
FBI List Shows Top Secret Files Were Recovered at Mar-a-Lago
SC Woman Killed by Umbrella on Beach Outing
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.