Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Georgia Elections Official: 'Someone's Going to Get Killed'
Gabriel Sterling calls on Trump to stop inciting supporters
- The voting implementation manager with the Georgia Secretary of State's office is angry, and thinks every American should be, too. Not over claims of voter fraud—though Gabriel Sterling had plenty to say about that during a Tuesday press conference, which went viral almost as soon as it wrapped—...
Georgia Republicans Worried About Trump's Message
They fear his claims of election fraud will depress GOP turnout in Senate runoffs
- President Trump's insistence that the election was rigged appears to be having an unintended effect in Georgia: Republicans are voicing concerns that his angry supporters won't turn out to vote in next month's two runoff races for the Senate because they see it as futile. Coverage:
Georgia Recount Confirms 'the Verdict of the People'
Trump can still request the votes be counted a third time
- Georgia certified its presidential election results Friday, after a recount confirmed President-elect Joe Biden's victory Nov. 3 over President Trump. "I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct," said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. "The numbers reflect the verdict of the people....
Dems: Graham's Call to Georgia Official May Be a Crime
Brad Raffensperger says senator seemed to suggest he should toss legal ballots
- As Georgia's hand recount continues , Brad Raffensperger, its secretary of state, has been pushing back on President Trump's claims of voting fraud, as well as saying he's been pressured by fellow Republicans to dump enough ballots to overturn the election that's been called for President-elect Biden....
Popular on Newser
6th Grader in Zoom Class Takes His Own Life
Trump Posts 'Most Important Speech I've Ever Made'
Bill Barr May Be Out Sooner Than the Inauguration
Yet Another Elected Official Flouts His Own Guidelines
3rd Mysterious Metal Monolith Appears
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.