Trying to think up a good New Year's resolution? Julie Gerstein would like you to consider giving up the following words and phrases—forever. From The Frisky:
- Friend: "Not as in 'you are my friend.' Friend, as in: 'Did you friend me on Facebook yet?'"
- Amazeballs: "Equally annoying: crazeballs. No more balls, guys."
- Sexytimes: "It’s sex, boning, doing it, or banging. But sexytimes? No."
Click for the complete list
- Fashionista and anything "ista": "Fashionista. Stylista. Whateverista. I’m Boredista. Let’s Stop Thisista."
- That’s what she said: "Saying 'that’s what she said' is the quickest way to ensure that no girl will ever say anything to you again."
- I die: "Rachel Zoe burned this phrase into our heads—and now we wish it would die."
, including a phrase that "is both a repulsive idea and a repulsive term for a repulsive idea."
(Read more Best of 2010