Lots of qualities might make a city kinky: strip clubs per capita, average sexual satisfaction, or even a lack of anything better to do. Take a look at five American cities that, as AlterNet.org writes, "can definitely show you a good time."
- Roselawn, Ind: Home to family-friendly nudist resort Ponderosa Sun Club, where activities range from comparatively G-rated stuff like naked chili cookoffs to its annual "Nudes-A-Poppin'" porn star pageant.
- New Orleans: In addition to Mardi Gras debauchery, the Big Easy hosts a 300,000-strong week-long party known as Gay Mardi Gras.
- Las Vegas: Come on, the place is called Sin City. If you're looking for swingers clubs, fetish balls, dungeon parties, or the like, Vegas has you covered.
- Hurley, Wis.: It may sound like Nowheresville, but it was once famous for rejecting Prohibition. Today, there are six strip clubs and only 1,547 residents—one for every 238 people!
- Atlanta: Only in Hotlanta can you watch a porno in a public movie theater, visit an all-nude male stripclub, and get a lap dance from legendary septuagenarian strippers. Atlanta couples report 80% sexual satisfaction, according to a Trojan survey.
Think your city is pretty kinky, too? Take a look at the rest of the list here
. (Read more strip club