Hand-wringing isn't going to help stop the world's Ebola outbreak, but money might. The New York Times offers a list of groups trying to keep the disease in check in West Africa and elsewhere, along with links for those interested in donating:
- Doctors Without Borders: Ways to help here.
- International Medical Corps: Go here.
- UNICEF: Go here.
- Save the Children: Go here.
- International Red Cross: Go here.
- World Food Program: Go here.
- Samaritan's Purse: Go here.
- Partners in Health: Go here.
- Americares: Go here.
An NBC cameraman is the latest American to contract the disease
. (Read more Ebola