A diapered dog and a cheery mugshot factor into the weirdest crime stories of the week:
- Woman Who Posted Pics of Diapered Dog Is Arrested: A Texas woman noticed a dog on a neighbor's balcony wearing a diaper and allegedly muzzled with some type of string. So Amber Cammack took some photos of the dog and posted them on Facebook, citing animal neglect—and she ended up arrested. Here's why.
- Drug Bust Yields 'Happiest Mugshot in America': Meet Sarah Elizabeth Furay, a 19-year-old Texas teen who's now given us the most cheerful police photo since John Edwards'. It's hard to see what she had to be so happy about, since she's more or less accused of being a drug kingpin.
- Woman Faces 10 Years for Twerking: An unidentified man is speaking out about an unusual crime: being twerked on without his consent at a gas station in DC. He says the abuse started when two women flashed him while he was pumping gas and that things escalated from there when he was in the checkout line—which could lead to prison time for Ayanna Marie Knight, 22.
- Brutal Stabbing Ends Up Saving Man's Life: A father of five who said a Palestinian attacker stabbed and tried to behead him at an Israeli bus station says he's actually glad he got assaulted. Why? Because when doctors were treating Daniel Cohen for his multiple wounds (including taking out his spleen and part of his liver), they made a startling discovery.
- Cops: Notorious Train Thief Back at It: Darius McCollum has returned to a life of crime, and few modes of transport are safe, police say. This time the 50-year-old was arrested behind the wheel of a stolen Greyhound bus in Brooklyn, NY. But McCollum, who's been arrested at least 29 times, allegedly told cops he has his eye on an even bigger prize.
Click to read about more crazy crimes
. (Read more weird crimes