Fox & Friends rounded up all the celebrities who've said they plan to move out of the US if Donald Trump becomes president, Fox News Insider reports:
- Whoopi Goldberg: "I don't think that's America. I don't want it to be America. Maybe it's time for me to move."
- Rev. Al Sharpton: "If Donald Trump is the nominee, I'm open to support anyone, while I'm also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins."
- Raven-Symone: "My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I'm going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket."
- Jon Stewart: He actually said he'd prefer to leave the planet Earth entirely if Trump is elected, the Inquisitr reports.
- Samuel L. Jackson: In a sketch, he told Jimmy Kimmel last year, "If that motherf---er becomes president, I'm moving my black ass to South Africa."
- Cher: Last year, she tweeted, "IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED,IM MOVING TO JUPITER."
- Jennifer Lawrence: Fox claims Rosie O'Donnell also threatened to move to Canada were Trump to be elected—but though their long-running beef is well-documented, we could find no official evidence of such an ultimatum. Lawrence, however, can perhaps be added to the list: She told Entertainment Weekly that "if Donald Trump becomes president, that will be the end of the world."
- Bonus: It goes both ways. Bill O'Reilly said in January that he's moving to Ireland if Bernie Sanders becomes president, according to the Huffington Post.
Click to see how Trump and his sons responded
to the celebrities. (Read more Donald Trump 2016