Thursday's GOP debate in Detroit opened with Donald Trump boasting about the size of his penis. And it only got wilder from there, with Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio taking turns attacking the Republican frontrunner. Here are the best lines from the debate:
- Trump, on his penis: "I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee you."
- Rubio, on Trump's business acumen: "Trump Steaks is gone. You've ruined these companies."
- Cruz: "Trump in 2008 wrote four checks to elect Hillary Clinton as president."
- Rubio, on Trump: "When you have a chance to help the American worker, you're making your clothes overseas and you're hiring your workers from overseas."
- Trump, on waterboarding: "If we want to go stronger, I'd go stronger, too."
- Cruz, on Trump: "Yelling and cursing at people doesn't make you a tough guy."
- Kasich: "Let's stop fighting."
- Rubio, on the allegedly fraudulent Trump University: "He's trying to do to the American voters what he did to the people that signed up for this course."
- Cruz: "You know, Donald has a tenuous relationship with the truth."
- Trump: "Putin said very nice things about me."
- Cruz: "Donald learn not to interrupt. It's not complicated. Count to 10, Donald. Count to 10."
- Rubio, on Cruz telling Trump to breathe: "When they're done with the yoga, can I answer a question?"
- Trump, on the military: "When I say they'll do as I tell them, they'll do as I tell them."
(Read more GOP Debate