Extreme face tattoos and the most obvious traffic stop ever are among the weirdest crime stories of the week:
- DIY License Plate Doesn't Please Cops: At least give Amanda Schweickert an A for creativity. The 28-year-old was pulled over south of Buffalo, NY, after sheriff's deputies say they saw an odd-looking license plate on the back of her car. Why it looked so strange: It was made of cardboard and painted to look just like a New York license plate. Well, sort of. See for yourself.
- Ex-Brink's Worker Accused of Stealing Cash in Somewhat Inconvenient Way: What's worth almost $200,000 and weighs as much as a large hippo? The 784,000 quarters that Stephen Dennis allegedly stole from an Alabama Brink's facility he worked at in 2014. Find out how he pulled it off with no one noticing (at first).
- There's No Way This Car Wasn't Getting Pulled Over: It's hard to ignore a 15-foot-tall tree stuck in the front grille. That's what cops in Roselle, Ill., say they spotted sticking out of the 2004 Lincoln driven by 54-year-old Maryann Christy after a motorist called in the strange spectacle. Christy reportedly smelled of booze and didn't pass sobriety tests and was charged with DUI. But, um, how'd the tree get there?
- Naked Woman Atop Semi Ties Up Traffic for 2 Hours: There was an 18-wheel big rig involved in a two-hour delay on US 290 in Houston Monday, but not for a reason you'd likely ever manage to guess. There was a naked woman occasionally "twerking and gyrating" on top of the truck's cab—you know, just your everyday morning commute. Cops think they know what led up to it.
- Man Buried Under Face Tattoos Faces Gun, Drug Charges: And when we say Khamprasong Thammavong is buried, we mean he's buried. The 33-year-old alleged gang member doesn't mess around when it comes to decorating his mug, including a designer logo sprawled across his forehead and ... well, take a look for yourself.
Click to read about more crazy crimes
. (Read more weird crimes