Ever want to know what questions keep your neighbors up at night? Be careful what you wish for. Estately figured out what questions residents of each state Google more often than the others, and the results are both "inspiring and depressing." Estately used Google autocomplete to get a list of hundreds of common searches. It then ran those through Google Trends to identify which state they came from. The results aren't the most common questions asked of Google in each state. Instead, they're the questions each state Googles uniquely—some would say strangely—often compared to the rest of us. Here are 10 of the best:
- Kansas: How to make meth?
- Michigan: Is Mr. T dead?
- California: Is Bernie Sanders vegan?
- Utah: What is quinoa?
- Maryland: Is Joe Flacco elite?
- West Virginia: When is Cinco de Mayo?
- Georgia: Why are my nipples so sore?
- Texas: Where is the internet?
- South Dakota: Why is my poop green?
- Florida: Why does everyone hate Florida?
Read the full list here
. (Read more Google search