X

Homeless Man Pulls 2 Kids From Burning Home

Anival Angulo happened by the Las Vegas residence on Friday
By Newser Editors and Wire Services
Posted Dec 28, 2017 12:28 PM CST

(Newser) – Las Vegas firefighters are calling a homeless man a hero for saving two small children from a fire, reports the AP. Fire officials say a 3-year-old girl and a 10-month-old boy were trapped in a burning apartment Friday morning after the children's grandfather was cooking food and the stove caught fire. The grandfather escaped from a back bedroom but couldn't get to the children. A Las Vegas Fire and Rescue rep says that's when 36-year-old Anival Angulo happened by and pried open a screen door. The man pulled both children out of the home, and they were treated at a hospital for smoke inhalation. (Read more Las Vegas stories.)

We use cookies. By Clicking "OK" or any content on this site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed. Read more in our privacy policy.